How to get 15% off S&S Amazon order?

Posted 6th May
Last month I clicked set up S&S, then backed out, then did the same for 5 different items and all 5 appeared in the basket. I then checked all of them out together but I still didn't get the extra 15% off for some reason, customer service said that it was specifically last month they weren't giving 15% off to anyone. but now it's not letting me check out more than 1 S&S at a time, how is everyone adding 5 items to get 15% off initial order? How does it work?

It can be 5 of the same item, all bought through S&S seperately one after the other but you will only get 5% and the 15% discount on the next delivery, not the initial one? Could someone explain the exact steps I must take? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You need 5 seperate orders to get 15% off, they can be all the same item but you need to do then one at a time.
You don’t seem to be doing the traditional s&s from your last comment, if you buy now you can get 5% off that price, and then up to 15% on future subscription. The buy now is sent in the next few days. S&S comes at a certain date of the month. Make sure you are Doing real s&s not the discount at basket and off future deliveries.You can order 5 of the same items and many times it will take the 15% off but occasionally it won’t. Also there are times when some items don’t count towards the 5%.
eslick06/05/2020 22:51

You don’t seem to be doing the traditional s&s from your last comment, if y …You don’t seem to be doing the traditional s&s from your last comment, if you buy now you can get 5% off that price, and then up to 15% on future subscription. The buy now is sent in the next few days. S&S comes at a certain date of the month. Make sure you are Doing real s&s not the discount at basket and off future deliveries.You can order 5 of the same items and many times it will take the 15% off but occasionally it won’t. Also there are times when some items don’t count towards the 5%.

Not sure, but I got 5% off each of them (some of them were actually 10% but that was unique to last month apparently) and it showed I was setting up S&S and then they all appeared in my S&S list after, but it's true I was able to select prime delivery for them and got them the following day. So you're saying you can get off 5% off buy now option?

'Also there are times when some items don’t count towards the 5%'
But the 5% is automatic on initial setup of just one item right?
Milly5406/05/2020 19:39

You need 5 seperate orders to get 15% off, they can be all the same item …You need 5 seperate orders to get 15% off, they can be all the same item but you need to do then one at a time.

So like I wrote in OP? But if you do them 1 at a time, how do you get 15% for initial 1st time order? Could you list the steps one by one?
Supa07/05/2020 00:59

So like I wrote in OP? But if you do them 1 at a time, how do you get 15% …So like I wrote in OP? But if you do them 1 at a time, how do you get 15% for initial 1st time order? Could you list the steps one by one?

You get 5% off your 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th S&S orders, then when you place your 5th S&S order you will get 15% off. Orders 1, 2, 3 & 4 will then update with 15% off those aswell.
Edited by: "Milly54" 7th May
Milly5407/05/2020 04:29

You get 5% off your 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th S&S orders, then when you place …You get 5% off your 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th S&S orders, then when you place your 5th S&S order you will get 15% off. Orders 1, 2, 3 & 4 will then update with 15% off those aswell.

Oh ok now I get it thank you, as long as the first 4 haven't shipped yet they will all update to 15% off even on the initial setup order. Is eslick right then about my initial setup last month being buy now instead of S&S?

Also, what happens if you forget to cancel? Has anyone managed to return for a refund in that scenario?
Edited by: "Supa" 7th May
You cant place the order and get delivery straight away if you want 15%. My delivery for s&s is 26th this month so any bargain I want I have to wait until then. The price is locked when you subscribe and the order is locked on their system so it won’t not be delivered if they go out of stock. I have something silly like over 40 on my list and I cancel or skip if I don’t like the price when it comes round again.
Supa07/05/2020 12:31

Oh ok now I get it thank you, as long as the first 4 haven't shipped yet …Oh ok now I get it thank you, as long as the first 4 haven't shipped yet they will all update to 15% off even on the initial setup order. Is eslick right then about my initial setup last month being buy now instead of S&S?Also, what happens if you forget to cancel? Has anyone managed to return for a refund in that scenario?

You'll get the 15% off all orders as long as you place the 5th order before the cut off date for your S&S delivery. If you forget to cancel then you will be charged the price your items will be on the day of despatch for the next months subscriptions. I always cancel mine as soon as they are all despatched.
Not sure if this link will work, it should show you a list of all your S&S items and your monthly delivery date which you can change if you want to.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…sns
Milly5407/05/2020 19:13

You'll get the 15% off all orders as long as you place the 5th order …You'll get the 15% off all orders as long as you place the 5th order before the cut off date for your S&S delivery. If you forget to cancel then you will be charged the price your items will be on the day of despatch for the next months subscriptions. I always cancel mine as soon as they are all despatched. Not sure if this link will work, it should show you a list of all your S&S items and your monthly delivery date which you can change if you want to.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/subscribe-and-save/manager/viewsubscriptions?ref_=nav_AccountFlyout_sns

Thanks, so it says 21 October Max savings unlocked (15%) and has 5 the items I ordered last month. So that means it wasn't just buy now?
Did you receive all your S&S orders last month? When you want to order a S&S item, you don't add it to your basket. Just choose S&S option on product page and then click on 'set up now' and then confirm order on next page.
Also, you will pay The price your orders are in October and not the original order price. Not explaining this very well am i, lol.
Milly5407/05/2020 22:13

Did you receive all your S&S orders last month? When you want to order a …Did you receive all your S&S orders last month? When you want to order a S&S item, you don't add it to your basket. Just choose S&S option on product page and then click on 'set up now' and then confirm order on next page. Also, you will pay The price your orders are in October and not the original order price. Not explaining this very well am i, lol.

Yup, but no you explained it and it makes sense now haha thanks all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions