Groups

How to get a COA sticker off a PC

I have built a new PC so need to take COA sticker off my old one but its stuck on so much that its not coming off.

Whats an easy way?

7 Comments

That's the whole point. They are intentionally made very hard to remove.

Heat it up - hairdryer or wallpaper stripper thingy??

Lighter fluid.

If its an OEM sticker they are designed to not be removable as the license is not transferrable.

Hair dryer method should work, worked for my 360's warranty sticker

I do this allthe time, get some Label Remover from somewhere like CPC, spray it on the COA label, leave it 20Seconds or so. Then carefully peel the label if you do it slowly it will come of in one piece and not tear.

I did this on friday to about 25 new Dell pc`s and they all came off perfect.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

p.s. Dont soak the label you just want enough to disolve the glue under the label

Bigtime5001;2418847

I do this allthe time, get some Label Remover from somewhere like CPC, … I do this allthe time, get some Label Remover from somewhere like CPC, spray it on the COA label, leave it 20Seconds or so. Then carefully peel the label if you do it slowly it will come of in one piece and not tear.I did this on friday to about 25 new Dell pc`s and they all came off perfect.Hope that helps :thumbsup:p.s. Dont soak the label you just want enough to disolve the glue under the label

Works the same with lighter fluid if you don't have label remover. just dissolves the glue :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions