EXPIRED

How to get a Waitrose loyalty card?

I want to get Waitrose Loyalty Card. I asked the cashier who said I could not get it in store and that I had to get it online. Went online and got sent round and round...

6 Comments

http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/mywaitrose/mywaitrose_welcome.html

If you go to this page, scroll almost to the bottom and in a grey box it says 'join my Waitrose' click on that then it asks for your details
Edited by: "sooziewoo" 9th Oct 2016

They certainly used to have paper temporary cards in store, which you register online and they post you proper cards. I've used the paper ones before when forgetting my card, activated on phone in store.

jonathansoanes

They certainly used to have paper temporary cards in store, which you … They certainly used to have paper temporary cards in store, which you register online and they post you proper cards. I've used the paper ones before when forgetting my card, activated on phone in store.

my store withdrew them because people were picking them up to get multiple free coffees every visit

aau1

my store withdrew them because people were picking them up to get … my store withdrew them because people were picking them up to get multiple free coffees every visit

Ha Ha... People are so industrious and devious... love it

Original Poster

Thank you for the responses. I went to the bottom and clicked Join my waitrose and I was asked to supply my email address and password and then what do I do? Place an order, No request for address or anything like that. I was sent round the bend and I still do know how to get a CARD!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
  2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
  3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
  4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions