How to get DPD to redeliver to a shop pick up

Found 1st Feb 2016
Has anybody ever had a parcel through DPD redelivered to a pick up point? Had a parcel delivered attempt today but nobody was in. I refuse to pay £5 for a Saturday delivery when they will be driving past our house anyway, phoned 2 numbers that don't give you the option to pick up from a shop. Been online and although I can look at shops local to me, when I click select it just shows me the opening times. Any help much appreciated.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

They should re-deliver the next working day if it's their first attempt. If it's your 2nd attempt it automatically gets sent to you local DPD ship2shop shop. Just to let you know DPD drivers normally have to have the parcel delivered to the shop by 12 even though it's not a premium delivery. Most shops im aware of close at 6-8pm but are open around 6/7am

Just did a shop pick up. Have you got Adblock on as that may prevent the full page showing?

Original Poster

caironjake

They should re-deliver the next working day if it's their first attempt. … They should re-deliver the next working day if it's their first attempt. If it's your 2nd attempt it automatically gets sent to you local DPD ship2shop shop. Just to let you know DPD drivers normally have to have the parcel delivered to the shop by 12 even though it's not a premium delivery. Most shops im aware of close at 6-8pm but are open around 6/7am

It was the 1st attempt, didn't realise after the 2nd it goes straight there. That will save me the hassle then. Thanks.

Original Poster

choc1969

Just did a shop pick up. Have you got Adblock on as that may prevent the … Just did a shop pick up. Have you got Adblock on as that may prevent the full page showing?

No, although it was on the tablet, also tried on my phone. Would have tried the laptop but its away for repair and waiting to be delivered (by DPD as it happens) thanks a lot for the reply.

kramvic

It was the 1st attempt, didn't realise after the 2nd it goes straight … It was the 1st attempt, didn't realise after the 2nd it goes straight there. That will save me the hassle then. Thanks.

No problem, glad to help. My dad works for a company that is owned by DPD and it all works same way more or less

Original Poster

caironjake

No problem, glad to help. My dad works for a company that is owned by DPD … No problem, glad to help. My dad works for a company that is owned by DPD and it all works same way more or less

Nice 1, cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants