Groups

How to get FA cup semi final tickets

Hello

I've not been to any football games apart from the odd England friendly at Wembley. I have looked into getting tickets for FA cup semi final between Tottenham and Chelsea. It seems next to impossible to be able to buy tickets from the club if you are not a season ticket holder/member. Is this fair to say or is there a way a non season ticket holder/member can buy tickets for a reasonable and fair price on general sale.

Thanks

5 Comments

The system is rigged in the favour of the season ticket holders (and rightly so - they go week-in, week-out, after all, and should get preferential treatment). That said, some may still go on general sale, or you could put the word out and see if there are any season ticket holders who can't make the fixture - you could use their season ticket to buy a semi-final ticket, which would add an extra stub to their collection should they get past Chelsea.

You could also try club Wembley (though I've never done it before). Other than that, places like Stub Hub are your best bet (but they won't be cheap!)

Good luck!
    Edited by: "Curlyman83" 17th Mar

Are you a celebrity

are you saying you think you should get tickets before fans who go week in week out?

Original Poster

groggy

are you saying you think you should get tickets before fans who go week … are you saying you think you should get tickets before fans who go week in week out?

No, I wasn't saying that at all. Just trying to understand how the ticketing process works and how non ticket holders can get tickets.

Maybe unfair but in today's society of scum, if it was a free for all then all the touts would snap them up well before you got out of bed to buy one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1721
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?44
      4. Xiaomi phones33

See more discussions