How to get fast and unlimited mobile internet for 1 day?

6 replies
Found 29th Nov 2016
Hi guys,

Does anybody know where I can get fast and unlimited internet for 1 day?

I'm doing a charity stream all day in February, and my current internet isn't reliable enough (virgin media 70mbps, but my room is a dead spot so only getting up to 15mbps via powerline adapter), so hoping I can get a fast 1 day package thing to allow me to do this. Would have to be somekind of mobile internet since already have a phoneline

Any advice would be great. Thanks

6 Comments

buy a really long ethernet cable since its only for a day, shouldn't be a problem right?

search whatever length into ebay/amazon

mobile internet won't be reliable for what you want, even if its fast it won't be consistent like home broadband.

Original Poster

Niz

buy a really long ethernet cable since its only for a day, shouldn't be a … buy a really long ethernet cable since its only for a day, shouldn't be a problem right?search whatever length into ebay/amazonmobile internet won't be reliable for what you want, even if its fast it won't be consistent like home broadband.

That's what I was thinking. Was just curious as to whether there are any alternatives out there.

Thank you

have you tried a wifi repeater.

Some folks have more than 1 virgin tv point. Virgin tv and Internet works off the same cable/feed. If you have a virgin tv point closer to your room then move router and connect to that TV Point for the day.

Original Poster

Backbreaker79

have you tried a wifi repeater.

​Yeah, unfortunately was worse that the power line adapter.

Original Poster

wayners

Some folks have more than 1 virgin tv point. Virgin tv and Internet works … Some folks have more than 1 virgin tv point. Virgin tv and Internet works off the same cable/feed. If you have a virgin tv point closer to your room then move router and connect to that TV Point for the day.

​Not sure there's another virgin socket ..will have a look thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions