Groups

how to get free delivery with tesco direct

Hello, I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to explain how to do the "sim trick" to get free delivery at tesco direct. Thank you so much in advance.

5 Comments

add the cheapest sim card that offers free delivery,you then get delivery for free but have to pay for the sim which is £2.40 ish...still cheaper than tesco d elivery charges...you can return sim to store for refund if you dont want it

lorsmanic;3697627

add the cheapest sim card that offers free delivery,you then get delivery … add the cheapest sim card that offers free delivery,you then get delivery for free but have to pay for the sim which is £2.40 ish...still cheaper than tesco d elivery charges...you can return sim to store for refund if you dont want it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wot e said :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lorsmanic - thank you so much, rep left. That'll save me a few quid.

Can I still get free delivery by getting a sim card?

I selected the Orange simm card ( £2.40) with "free delivery", but when I get to checkout it still charges me £4.85. :?

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Please Ignore: It only showed the discount when I got to the payment/review stage.[/COLOR]

Charlie Brown

Just a little warning, Tesco's are aware of this loop hole and when I tried to return one they said I could but I'd have to pay the postage that was due on the other item :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76130
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions