How to get free ringtone on IPhone?

Posted 13th Oct
Can anyone let me know are there any sites to get free ringtone on I Phone?
I’ve tried looking at Zedge but it doesn’t seem to work, thanks in adv
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I don't :/ you can.You have to download an application and make them yourself unlike with Android .
Zedge used to work for me. Haven’t used it in a couple of years though. I believe I used to download them then upload them to iTunes on my computer and then sync.
You can make your own with itunes...just google it
leejay13/10/2019 20:02

You can make your own with itunes...just google it

👌🏻
38661790-pRsUD.jpg
Wut? You cant easily change your ringtone on an iPhone? Is this 1995?
chocci14/10/2019 05:34

Wut? You cant easily change your ringtone on an iPhone? Is this 1995? …Wut? You cant easily change your ringtone on an iPhone? Is this 1995?

If you want your own choice without buying it from iTunes you need to load it on to the phone via iTunes on a PC, its 2005 basically. I think it is mainly to "force" people in to paying Apple for a ringtone or downloading music but you still have the option to add ringtones, music and video via a PC/Mac and iTunes.
jon81uk14/10/2019 09:51

If you want your own choice without buying it from iTunes you need to load …If you want your own choice without buying it from iTunes you need to load it on to the phone via iTunes on a PC, its 2005 basically. I think it is mainly to "force" people in to paying Apple for a ringtone or downloading music but you still have the option to add ringtones, music and video via a PC/Mac and iTunes.

Crazy really but it is apple who will do anything to get your money
Loads of free sound files here soundbible.com
Convert MP3 to AAC/M4a, then change extension M4a to M4r so iPhone recognises it as a ringtone.
Here is a how-to on adding ringtones via iTunes.

howtogeek.com/248…ne/
Edited by: "jon81uk" 14th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants