Groups
    EXPIRED

HOw to get free THREE 3 network Deals?

hi does someone know the number to call for three regarding retnetion. i know they are doing some good deals at moment such as 12 months free on 12 mth contracts
    please let me know

6 Comments

I've just cancelled a 3 contract - they automatically put you through to the retention department (this is probably what happens in all the mobile phone providers).

I was offered a 12 month contract with something like 500 mins and 500 txts per month for £15 pm if I kept my phone or £25 pm if they supplied a phone.

I wasn't interested so did not push them for a better deal. Give it a try. :thumbsup:

By the way, I used the freephone number off the saynoto0870 site. Good job because I was on for over 30 mins.

mushyg99

hi does someone know the number to call for three regarding retnetion. i … hi does someone know the number to call for three regarding retnetion. i know they are doing some good deals at moment such as 12 months free on 12 mth contractsplease let me know

If you are already with 3 then just dial 333 on your handset. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks al;l ill try calling retention

unless anyone knows of good deals without hassles, ie no strict terms and cons missone lose all

Why dont you just ask them to match T-Mobiles current offers free off peak calls or free evening calls.

If they want your business they'll offer you something good or just take your your phone number elsewhere

DID YOU HAVE ANY LUCK
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions