How to get good pictures of products (white/black screen) ? what to use

Found 18th Sep 2017
A usual ebay seller, I sell bits and bobs all the time and would like to get some sort of screen not big for taking pictures of what I have to sell to make it look more proffesional, mainly for smaller products, something like a black cloth?
not really sure thought I'd ask incase someone has a good idea
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Something like Photoshop would be your best bet in order to have the same background and just layer your product image onto these. However, something like Photoshop might not be ideal for many.

For quite a small outlay you could make your own mini studio. White MDF sheets attached to a bi-fold frame with fluorescent tube in the centre is one way to get a nice natural light. Then you just need something as a background for your product. If your products are small, just buy a pack of laminate and its really easy to move about when not in use.
Put them in the bath... without water! 😜
toninhopapoose7 m ago

Put them in the bath... without water! 😜

my baths pink

i joke
I think like massive car then just some clamps would be good idea but where sell like 3ft by 2ft white card lol
Creatishh18th Sep 2017

I think like massive car then just some clamps would be good idea but …I think like massive car then just some clamps would be good idea but where sell like 3ft by 2ft white card lol

Problem with card is that it isn't durable and when its damaged it is pretty useless. Get something like:

wickes.co.uk/Wic…809

or

wickes.co.uk/Wic…403

If you're listing multiple items and want the same finish you need to get something decent enough set up so you can replicate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions