How to get lods of eevee on pokemon diamond

Well i caught a eevee from the pokemon mansion back yard and then put it in with the day care woman and like every day or even less on the pokemon app daycare lady thing it shows and egg in the middle of me eevee and my pikachu and so mines just hatched and its an eevee so thats an easy way of doing it

make sure the eevee is female

8 Comments

Random :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;1603984

Random :lol:

lol i no but i just had to tell some one and it works!:w00t::pirate::lol:

ring ring taxi for 1

i cnt find none in there

Original Poster

kiwinator;1604448

i cnt find none in there

each day go to the owner and each day he says he has seen a different Pokemon in his garden and you have to get the national dex for this

oh pokemon. those wer the days. when i almost traded my blastoise for a charizard. GOOD TIMES.

Original Poster

Mclovin;1604576

oh pokemon. those wer the days. when i almost traded my blastoise for a … oh pokemon. those wer the days. when i almost traded my blastoise for a charizard. GOOD TIMES.

Lol i know and im still playing them the graphics has got better but nothing can beat those old days

Retro talk from you liam_parr. Didnt realise people still played them pokemon games but i have obviously been proved wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?79
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2437
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions