Groups

How to get my animated avatar to work?

Having a change and trying to use an animated avatar but it wont work? do i need to do anything special when adding the code? the pic is static (as you can see)

19 Comments

Dont know i was wanting to find out too

Original Poster

Lets hope someone can help and im sure rep will be left!!

mod

The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

That's probably the problem

Original Poster

andywedge;4911018

The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB … The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). That's probably the problem

Hi Andy, i resized to 80 x 80 and wondering if resizing it would knock of the animated factor?

yeah mine wont work either:p

oooooooooooooooops

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4911085

yeah mine wont work either:p

lol, how do you get it to work:) think i will be changing mine now

lol i was only messing about with your avatar its all yours my friend. When you resize them they normally tend to lose their animations, if you use gifworks.com/ima…tml to resize them to 80 x 80 they normally work without any problems.

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4911162

lol i was only messing about with your avatar its all yours my friend. … lol i was only messing about with your avatar its all yours my friend. When you resize them they normally tend to lose their animations, if you use http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html to resize them to 80 x 80 they normally work without any problems.

:thumbsup: i will give it a go now and see what happens!!

Original Poster

Success!!!!!! rep added, cheers!!!

Banned

I think the GIF for avatars suck, i had a small animated avatar and they have always been to big even though they are smaller than most avatars

can somebody please tell me a good place to get animated avitars from as i want a new 1 but cant seem to find any good sites to get one from.... thanks Ste

Banned

Reaney24;4911208

can somebody please tell me a good place to get animated avitars from as … can somebody please tell me a good place to get animated avitars from as i want a new 1 but cant seem to find any good sites to get one from.... thanks Ste

they have thousands

DangerGod;4911222

http://avatars.jurko.net/they have thousands

thanks very much

One of the girls should use this one
    http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/click.jpg

Banned

Abvance;4911296

One of the girls shouls use this one

That could leave a nasty image in the mind.

DangerGod;4911308

That could leave a nasty image in the mind.

Have you seen any of them (fully clothed) before?

Banned

Abvance;4911331

Have you seen any of them (fully clothed) before?

Yeh... a few arent bad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions