Groups

How to get on openzone with o2 iPhone?

Does anyone know how to do this, I connect to a BT FON network and it asks me to log in, but I dont know what to do.

Never needed to do it.

9 Comments

Isnt it just for BT broadband customers ?

Original Poster

I am pretty sure that with all O2 iPhone contracts wifi is free?

Usually you just enter you're mobile number when it asks that's what I do anyway

Banned

it lets me connect fine with my o2 dongle. ide just give them a call.

Yes, just phone up O2 customer service to register and from the next time you just put your mobile number in the username, leave the password blanks.

My iPhone contract gives free Wifi and that how it works

Original Poster

TheJamesS

Usually you just enter you're mobile number when it asks that's what I do … Usually you just enter you're mobile number when it asks that's what I do anyway

thanks for the reply.

I have done this but it does not work. I will ring o2 in the morning.

Cheers.

i think u have to pay for open zoen if ur not a bt customer.
    u get access to the cloud services by o2 not openzone.

well at least thats what i have always been told by o2

Banned

SOSAGES

i think u have to pay for open zoen if ur not a bt customer.u get access … i think u have to pay for open zoen if ur not a bt customer.u get access to the cloud services by o2 not openzone.well at least thats what i have always been told by o2

Im pretty sure i get access to bt openzone with my o2 dongle

You definitey get wi-fi with The Cloud, and I think that you get it with Openzone too, but not when it shows as BT Fon as this is a different company.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767373
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions