Found 28th Aug 2009
i had a deal here.i paid but i changed my mind afterwords and asked the seller to refund me the money. its been 3 weeks now and no luck. what should i do????

i paid throughpaypal gift.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

in before the " you've had it mate"

did you recive the item? was it faulty?

Did you receive the goods?
If yes then see post #2

Original Poster Banned

no i changed my mind after i paid. and asked for a refund

I don't see why they should give you a refund to be honest. Lesson learnt don't be so impulsive.

if i have read right and you have the goods that is !

oopslala;6143055

no i changed my mind after i paid. and asked for a refund

so is that no you didnt recive the item?

Original Poster Banned

sellers should be honest here

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6143090

Ignoring the rights and wrongs of going back on a deal the seller is in … Ignoring the rights and wrongs of going back on a deal the seller is in the wrong to keep the goods and cash.Have you contacted them, updated the thread, contacted a mod?

i've contacted seller several times. he says he'll pay me but still no luck. i've not contacted mod. how do i do that

Banned

Seller shouldn't have to refund you but it'd of been nice of them if they did. But seller should at least send the goods if not giving a refund

oopslala;6143093

so could you clarify a little please
1 have you got the goods?
2 are they faulty or not as described?
3 you paid, seller sent you goods then you changed your mind?

i'm a little confused now lol

which thread are you talking about?

Banned

oopslala;6143108

i've contacted seller several times. he says he'll pay me but still no … i've contacted seller several times. he says he'll pay me but still no luck. i've not contacted mod. how do i do that

Scroll down to bottom of page and click contact us to get in touch with the mods

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6143125

so could you clarify a little please 1 have you got the goods?2 are they … so could you clarify a little please 1 have you got the goods?2 are they faulty or not as described?3 you paid, seller sent you goods then you changed your mind?i'm a little confused now lol

i paid. and then changed my mind and withdraw the deal. I DID NOT GET THE ITEM.

Original Poster Banned

Paddy Charlie;6143129

Scroll down to bottom of page and click contact us to get in touch with … Scroll down to bottom of page and click contact us to get in touch with the mods

THANKS i'll do that

Banned

oopslala;6143093

Tough ****!

You bought, and paid, and the 'contract' to sell was made.

You are the kind who think its perfectly accepted to change your mind on ebay auctions as well I assume?

You are entitled to get the product you purchased - if you haven't, then talk to the mods who might be able to help. Unless the product is no longer available, you are NOT entitled to get your money back in my view.

Its not about honesty - you made the offer and paid the money. No way should you get your money back.

oopslala;6143150

i paid. and then changed my mind and withdraw the deal. I DID NOT GET THE … i paid. and then changed my mind and withdraw the deal. I DID NOT GET THE ITEM.

did they claim to have sent the item?

provided a receipt?

ah right then they should refund or at least send you the goods.

Banned

oopslala;6143150

i paid. and then changed my mind and withdraw the deal. I DID NOT GET THE … i paid. and then changed my mind and withdraw the deal. I DID NOT GET THE ITEM.

so what? your complaint is that the product hasn't been sent. You are not entitled to a refund because you changed your mind ffs!

vibeone;6143153

Tough ****!You bought, and paid, and the 'contract' to sell was made.You … Tough ****!You bought, and paid, and the 'contract' to sell was made.You are the kind who think its perfectly accepted to change your mind on ebay auctions as well I assume?You are entitled to get the product you purchased - if you haven't, then talk to the mods who might be able to help. Unless the product is no longer available, you are NOT entitled to get your money back in my view.Its not about honesty - you made the offer and paid the money. No way should you get your money back.

buyer showed desire to create a contractual agreement yes, even sent money.

But if the seller has both the money and the item they havent fulfilled the deal yet.

Banned

ClarityofMind;6143167

buyer showed desire to create a contractual agreement yes, even sent … buyer showed desire to create a contractual agreement yes, even sent money. But if the seller has both the money and the item they havent fulfilled the deal yet.

I agree - but the seller does not have to return the money, just to post the item.

To be honest, based on the attitude and frankly stupidity of the OP, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this than meets the eye.

vibeone;6143177

I agree - but the seller does not have to return the money, just to post … I agree - but the seller does not have to return the money, just to post the item.To be honest, based on the attitude and frankly stupidity of the OP, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this than meets the eye.

You think the OP is a Transformer? That would be pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6143167

buyer showed desire to create a contractual agreement yes, even sent … buyer showed desire to create a contractual agreement yes, even sent money. But if the seller has both the money and the item they havent fulfilled the deal yet.

the seller did not describe properly in the first place. yes i was a bit quick to make a deal and asking more descriptions after. and realised the item does not work properly

vibeone;6143177

I agree - but the seller does not have to return the money, just to post … I agree - but the seller does not have to return the money, just to post the item.To be honest, based on the attitude and frankly stupidity of the OP, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this than meets the eye.

Yes the seller should post the item.

But depending on the kindness of the seller they may return the money for sake of good will and reputation.

However if its been a while and seller still has both money and item then theres something unfair in that x

perhaps he changed his mind beacuse the buyer took so long to post it?

u should get one or the other and as people have said the mods will try and help.. perhaps if you posted the link to the thread here it might help? if you have done it all as per forum rules you should have a contact number etc. have you tried calling?

I would be upset if a buyer did that to me, and I have had some experience with OP in that I offered something for sale for £25, OP said it was too high so I told them to make me an offer - they offered £7 delivered and then got narky when I told them where to go.
When I relisted the item they started again :roll:

I wouldn't want to deal with this buyer as I now see more proof that they are a headache to deal with, please don't try to buy any of my items OP as I won't deal with you

I would suggest that the seller just sends your item, you have no right to expect a refund just because you changed your mind :x

Note that OP STILL hasn't provided a link for the deal

vibeone;6143177

aha sherlock you may be correct

oopslala;6143190

the seller did not describe properly in the first place. yes i was a bit … the seller did not describe properly in the first place. yes i was a bit quick to make a deal and asking more descriptions after. and realised the item does not work properly

You didnt consider all the information presented to you?

Caveat Emptor.

If he didnt give you all the information you needed thats a greyer area.

Most you can expect is to receive the item really.

what was the item?

Mrs.Z;6143203

I would be upset if a buyer did that to me, and I have had some … I would be upset if a buyer did that to me, and I have had some experience with OP in that I offered something for sale for £25, OP said it was too high so I told them to make me an offer - they offered £7 delivered and then got narky when I told them where to go.When I relisted the item they started again :roll:I wouldn't want to deal with this buyer as I now see more proof that they are a headache to deal with, please don't try to buy any of my items OP as I won't deal with youI would suggest that the seller just sends your item, you have no right to expect a refund just because you changed your mind :xNote that OP STILL hasn't provided a link for the deal

Original Poster Banned

Mrs.Z;6143203

I would be upset if a buyer did that to me, and I have had some … I would be upset if a buyer did that to me, and I have had some experience with OP in that I offered something for sale for £25, OP said it was too high so I told them to make me an offer - they offered £7 delivered and then got narky when I told them where to go.When I relisted the item they started again :roll:I wouldn't want to deal with this buyer as I now see more proof that they are a headache to deal with, please don't try to buy any of my items OP as I won't deal with youI would suggest that the seller just sends your item, you have no right to expect a refund just because you changed your mind :xNote that OP STILL hasn't provided a link for the deal

you over price your items anyway thats why you can not sell any. thanks for your comments anyway + i did not started this so that you should have grudge here. i wanted help.

oopslala;6143227

you over price your items anyway thats why you can not sell any. thanks … you over price your items anyway thats why you can not sell any. thanks for your comments anyway

sooooooooooooooooooo anywayyyyyyyyy :roll:

oopslala;6143227

you over price your items anyway thats why you can not sell any. thanks … you over price your items anyway thats why you can not sell any. thanks for your comments anyway

That's my business, just don't come on my FS threads chatting rubbish

And even if you offered me 5X my asking price, it wouldn't be worth the hassle of having to read your nonsense

gosh....

Oopslala.. please post a link to the thread in question as you have been asked..
Otherwise I'm spamming this.

Mrs.Z;6143237

That's my business, don't come on my FS thread chatting rubbish

Just iggy babe x x

I would suggest that you dont buy stuff off the internet until you know what you are doing!
Also, you expect everyone else to help, then when they try you are rude and narky:x

Mrs.Z;6143237

Hun.. my lil boy says your avvy " issa me Bash it" :-D:):thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Mrs.Z;6143237

stay out of here as well :x

ClarityofMind;6143259

Hun.. my lil boy says your avvy " issa me Bash it" :-D:):thumbsup:

As long as I have been here I have never changed my avvy (except to add pink to it so I stop getting called 'mate' :giggle:) as there is no other avvy on the WWW that will sum me up any better LOL!

oopslala;6143262

stay out of here as well :x

Having trouble finding the FS link? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions