How to get rid of hair in plughole???

Found 19th Jul 2012
Has anybody got any good ideas/remedies of how to remove hair thats clogged the plughole in my bath please? tried just pulling it out but can't get it all.

Thankyou
Community Updates
Misc
35 Comments
give sherg or churchill a call, they will eat it out.
Crushed up egg shells rinse them down your plug hole instead of bining them
Buy a Greyhound...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/01/article-1210476-0227ECD10000044D-696_468x322.jpg
There are drain un blockers that dissolve hair. Not sure how effective they are but if they say they can dissolve hair then I guess they can
ei8hty5ive

There are drain un blockers that dissolve hair. Not sure how effective … There are drain un blockers that dissolve hair. Not sure how effective they are but if they say they can dissolve hair then I guess they can

agreed, then go to B&Q and buy some wire mesh (similar to a fine flour sieve) cut into shape of your plug hole, put in plug hole then clean out after each shower/bath

Glad i could help
Banned
Veet hair removal cream
ei8hty5ive

There are drain un blockers that dissolve hair. Not sure how effective … There are drain un blockers that dissolve hair. Not sure how effective they are but if they say they can dissolve hair then I guess they can

Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Banned
ei8hty5ive

nah, they are rubbish unless hair is left overnight to dissolve so putting it down the plughole wont achieve anything

only option is tweezers to pull it out or open bath panel and remove trap and pull it out from there
Prevention is better than cure. Maybe you shouldn't have shaved ya bush in the bath.
Destroy it with fire.
Aldi do a liquid blockage remover for around £1.99 which I have used in both my bathroom and kitchen sink and it does the job very well.

I used just half a bottle at a time (unlike the recommended full) and it did the trick when left overnight.

I use a pair of tweezers more regularly now and you can easily pull out quite a lot of junk and hair if you spend a little time on it.
ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
jonny619447

Prevention is better than cure. Maybe you shouldn't have shaved ya bush … Prevention is better than cure. Maybe you shouldn't have shaved ya bush in the bath.

http://pubsecrets.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/bush-miss-me-yet.jpg
Banned
reddit

Aldi do a liquid blockage remover for around £1.99 which I have used in … Aldi do a liquid blockage remover for around £1.99 which I have used in both my bathroom and kitchen sink and it does the job very well.I used just half a bottle at a time (unlike the recommended full) and it did the trick when left overnight.I use a pair of tweezers more regularly now and you can easily pull out quite a lot of junk and hair if you spend a little time on it.

WTF is hair doing down your kitchen sink plug hole oO
Goonieman

Destroy it with fire.

Petrol down the plug hole and set it on fire.

/thread
churchill

Waiting for the double entendre...

Are you going to give me one?
Banned
fanpages

Waiting for the double entendre...Are you going to give me one?

See there you go with your big words again, I will answer shortly once Ive googled double entendre
I bought some plug hole shields. They work a bit too well though and don't let much water through!
(I do actually have a spare if you wanted it!?)

Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 19th Jul 2012
Banned
http://www.biosmarttechnologies.com/images/pics/bioclear.jpg
As suggested already.

There are liquid and powder drain unblockers that will shift it.
Follow the instructions carefully, it's lethal stuff.
churchill

The other half likes to shave her pubes and give the little oik in the house opposite a treat for his telescopic activities.

Community service.
jonny619447

Petrol down the plug hole and set it on fire. /thread

That's the spirit!
Banned
reddit

The other half likes to shave her pubes and give the little oik in the … The other half likes to shave her pubes and give the little oik in the house opposite a treat for his telescopic activities.Community service.

Could you give me this Neighbours address so I can urmmmm go round and sort him out for you
churchill

Could you give me this Neighbours address so I can urmmmm go round and … Could you give me this Neighbours address so I can urmmmm go round and sort him out for you

She doesn't mind and it gives me a break from her pestering me for sex every five minutes, so I don't complain.
Banned
reddit

She doesn't mind and it gives me a break from her pestering me for sex … She doesn't mind and it gives me a break from her pestering me for sex every five minutes, so I don't complain.

Still if I could just get that address
You would be better off joining our swinging group.
Original Poster
[quote=chuckiedoll]I bought some plug hole shields. They work a bit too well though and don't let much water through!
(I do actually have a spare if you wanted it?

Thankyou but i am already using one its just useless!!!
Banned
reddit

You would be better off joining our swinging group.

Hey what is it because ours which is based in a Hotel for the meets also travel as a group to other Groups.
churchill

Hey what is it because ours which is based in a Hotel for the meets also … Hey what is it because ours which is based in a Hotel for the meets also travel as a group to other Groups.

Chameleons on Monday and Saturday nights.
Buy a drain cleaner called one shot sell it at B&Q real good stuff and very strong make sure you don't get it on your hands or any other part of your body
thick bleach will disintegrate it. I use it all the time xx
(down the plugholes- not on my hair lol) (_;)
Edited by: "cloudbusting" 19th Jul 2012
Hair dryer. Then hover.
Caustic Soda, from a local hardware store/B&Q. Sorts us out every time the wife moults.
cloudbusting

thick bleach will disintegrate it. I use it all the time xx(down the … thick bleach will disintegrate it. I use it all the time xx(down the plugholes- not on my hair lol) (_;)

Bleach won't destroy the hair in your plug hole... It might make it a touch more blonde though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants