How to get rid of languages on pc

On the right hand side of my pc monitor I got a white square with different languages, does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Rep will be left

9 Comments

Yeah if you go into control panel>regional settings you can do it from there.

Start
Control Panel
Date, Time, Language ... options
Regional and Language Options
Under Language Tab, choose Details
Click on the language you want to uninstall, then Remove.

[COLOR=red]PS[/COLOR]. If you do not want the icon on your taskbar click the "Language Bar" button on the same window. Then untick the boxes when a smaller windows pops up.

Original Poster

ok done.. still there do I have to restart pc?

Banned

Kellie + Paisley;2938225

Yes ...

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2938191

StartControl PanelDate, Time, Language ... optionsRegional and Language … StartControl PanelDate, Time, Language ... optionsRegional and Language OptionsUnder Language Tab, choose DetailsClick on the language you want to uninstall, then Remove.[COLOR=red]PS[/COLOR]. If you do not want the icon on your taskbar click the "Language Bar" button on the same window. Then untick the boxes when a smaller windows pops up.

thanks hun says I need to spread rep round before givin it to u, but I will do it

Kellie + Paisley;2938225

Carry out the [COLOR=red]PS[/COLOR] bit in my post above, it will get rid of the icon.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2938265

Carry out the [COLOR=red]PS[/COLOR] bit in my post above, it will get rid … Carry out the [COLOR=red]PS[/COLOR] bit in my post above, it will get rid of the icon.

the box's was unticked anyway :?

Banned

on the language bar there's a tiny little arrow, click on it and then settings, select don't display

Original Poster

Zootaga;2938436

on the language bar there's a tiny little arrow, click on it and then … on the language bar there's a tiny little arrow, click on it and then settings, select don't display

won't let me click the arrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 536
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions