Groups

How to get started with vsmile console

I have linked it up with tv and put game in but keeps saying v smile does anyone know what I'm doing wrong??

11 Comments

Try turning it off again and re - inserting the game

Original Poster

I have done that Hun, first time using it.I've pressed the enter button 2 it's gotta be something simple

Original Poster

Are the lights on controller supposed to light up

Kellie + Paisley;6691883

I will go turn ours on and check for you

i think it maybe that you have to press the AV button on your remote for the TV i have to do it for ours as there are so many scart leads in the back of it dvd, sky, dance cam, v smile, all are on different extensions, so i have to keep pressing it till the one thats on comes on the screen

Kellie + Paisley;6691883

no lights, just the green one on the console

Original Poster

It comes up on Screen just can't access game, not sure if there is buttons I'm supposed to press

Kellie + Paisley;6692041

It comes up on scren just can't access game

hmm is the game ok, do you have another to try, should be pretty straight forward

Kellie + Paisley;6692041

It comes up on Screen just can't access game, not sure if there is … It comes up on Screen just can't access game, not sure if there is buttons I'm supposed to press

no the game just loads up straight away takes you straight to it

Original Poster

tracyhay;6692049

hmm is the game ok, do you have another to try, should be pretty straight … hmm is the game ok, do you have another to try, should be pretty straight forward

I have tried 2 games now thanks for help will leave rep soon

Kellie + Paisley;6692066

I have tried 2 games now thanks for help will leave rep soon

only other thing i can think is that there is something wrong with the actual console, its really straight forward to link up, going to sound daft but is the game fully pushed in as it is a tight fit to get them in, if not must be console not likely to be 2 games not working, would take it back if you can:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844442
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56

See more discussions