How to get the 4 extra maps in Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition ps3?

Ok so I bought a used Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition for PS3 from eBay but I have no idea how to get the 4 extra free maps! The cover says game of the year edition but on the disc it doesn't mention it! Did I get the 'normal' version? and not the game of the year edition? Thanks.

12 Comments

there should have been a code on a card inside, was it a used game? maybe the previous owner used the code

Banned

it just means the previous owner has used the code

Original Poster

So how do I get a new code? Don't tell me I have to pay for it! Please help! Thanks

P.S. It was a used game...

Banned

The End;5588606

So how do I get a new code? Don't tell me I have to pay for it! Please … So how do I get a new code? Don't tell me I have to pay for it! Please help! ThanksP.S. It was a used game...

you have to pay for it

Original Poster

Come on mate don't tell me that! Can I contact the buyer and see if they have the code? or something?

The End;5588669

Come on mate don't tell me that! Can I contact the buyer and see if they … Come on mate don't tell me that! Can I contact the buyer and see if they have the code? or something?

Course you can. I guess that they used it though? Just a thought.

Banned

The End;5588669

Come on mate don't tell me that! Can I contact the buyer and see if they … Come on mate don't tell me that! Can I contact the buyer and see if they have the code? or something?

of course you can contact him but the answer i suspect will be the same

Original Poster

Can't I contact the Call of Duty people and say that I bought this game but it didn't come with a code! lol Will they take pity on me? or give me their corporate speech? thanks again! :thumbsup:

Banned

The End;5588733

Can't I contact the Call of Duty people and say that I bought this game … Can't I contact the Call of Duty people and say that I bought this game but it didn't come with a code! lol Will they take pity on me? or give me their corporate speech? thanks again! :thumbsup:

wont work

Contact the seller and see if he'll 'share' the map pack with you.

Lol. I'd imagine that the CoD people will be slightly miffed that you bought a second hand copy, thereby denying them any profits in your purchase - so why exactly would they then give you something for free?

once the code has been used it can't be used again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767115
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1730
    3. TechInTheBasket?34
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946

See more discussions