how to get the best deal from 3

So I just rang up 3 as my contract ends on the 2nd of Feb to see what they could offer on sim only deals. The best they could do is £10 a month 600mins 1Gb internet unlimited texts. This is the same as on their website, so what is the best way to get a deal out of them?

5 Comments

Same here rubbish upgrade offers I have just had exactly the same as new customer deals , so just looking at Vodafone sim only deals £75 quidco and 20% corporate discount free spotify etc

Tell them you are considering
leaving and see what they say.

vodafone gave me a 15% discount per month when I said that. On any handset if I didn't pick the latest iphone at the time (iphone 5s had just released and back logged for weeka (.

I have 4 contracts with 3 that all end this month and have been waiting for them to offer me another deal
Ive had no contact by email or text/call to say the one plan is changing
So no more unlimited tethering
Ill call them this week as dont want 4 bills just going up in price
If they do ill cancel the lot and hunt on here for another deal

The best I can find on ee is a sim only deal unl mins texts 10gb 4g data £28 a month £156 cashback so £15 a month for 12 months but the hassle of claiming cb a tenner quidco

3 dont do better deals for loyal customers. They will try to sell you anything but its no better than walking in as new customer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions