How to get the best offers and discounts at Build-a-bear

ADMIN 5
Posted 15th Jan
Hey folks, as having children myself and build-a-bear is super popular in this household and popular with you lovely members, thought i'd put together a little sonething on how i've been saving money myself and obviously help you out along the way.

If you have any other ways to save some cash, that i've missed, please do comment and/or PM and i'll add to thread.

SPIN TO WIN! Spin the Wheel to Reveal Your Deal! - Save upto 30% off

3387460.jpg

Build-A-Bear™ Bonus Club is FREE to sign upto and the benifits mean it's well worth doing

3387460.jpg
eamples below:

FREE GIFT for Every Birthday on Your Account

Earn 1 Point for Every £1 You Spend. Get £5 in Rewards for Every 50 Points!

COUNT YOUR CANDLES® and the Age They're Turning is How Much our BIRTHDAY TREAT BEAR Costs!

Get Early Access and Special Offers and more (see link above)

Count your Candles Promotion - Bring the birthday boy or girl in to count their candles any day during their birthday month, and the age they are turning is how much it costs to make their own Birthday Treat Bear! Regularly £14, Count Your Candles, pay your age – our birthday treat to you!

3387460.jpg
When your child celebrates their birthday at Build-A-Bear Workshop, they get the full Build-A-Bear experience! In addition to our Count Your Candles offer, every birthday celeBEARation includes the following – at no additional charge!

Special Birthday Heart Ceremony
Birthday Heart for Their Furry Friend
Birthday Cake Photo Prop
Birthday Sticker
Birthday Party Hat
Ringing the Birthday Bell and Announce Their Birthday to the Entire Workshop

Build-A-Bear Workshop In-Store Events - These events are instore only and usually just for those who are Bonus Club Members (Free to sign up) and offer various discounts on selected bears, items and sometimes gifts.

3387460.jpg

10% Off Purchase When Redeeming a Gift Card
3387460.jpg

Build-A-Bear deals are posted quite frequently on-site - Sometimes sales only last for 24 hours, so worth bookmarking and checking back often.

You can also sign up to deal alerts, via the hotukdeals app, which you can download for Android and for iOS

Once downloaded and signed up (free) - this is how to set up alerts:

Android

Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner
Select 'Alerts'
Head to the bottom right - Tap the pencil to edit
Tap a keyword you want to add an alert for, or type your own.
Set the heat temperature you want to be notified at
Save alert (you can repeat the same to remove / edit)

iOS (Apple)

Select Inbox icon (bottom right)
Select Keyword alerts
Select Manage alerts
Select a pre-set keyword alert or add your own
Tap the alert again for advance settings (setting temperature threshold etc)
Community Updates
Megathread

Groups

5 Comments
Ha, all this because they are going to do baby Yodas I bet
The count your candles offer great for toddlers and pre schoolers.

Clever marking though to get kids in store around their birthday and I bet is rare parents are able to leave with out forking out more on other things.
@goonertillidie

Could be worth mentioning build a bear gift cards are often on offer at Costco.

4 x £25 vouchers currently £67.99

costco.co.uk/Spo…905

2152808161579089957.jpg
myusernamehasgone23415/01/2020 12:06

@goonertillidie Could be worth mentioning build a bear gift cards are …@goonertillidie Could be worth mentioning build a bear gift cards are often on offer at Costco. 4 x £25 vouchers currently £67.99https://www.costco.co.uk/Sports-Spas-Leisure/Experience-Days-Gift-Cards/Days-Out/100-BUILD-A-BEAR-Gift-E-Card-Multipack-4-x-25/p/202905[Image]

I was going to mention but we're OOS when I last checked, I will add it in this week though 😁

Thanks!
myusernamehasgone23415/01/2020 12:06

@goonertillidie Could be worth mentioning build a bear gift cards are …@goonertillidie Could be worth mentioning build a bear gift cards are often on offer at Costco. 4 x £25 vouchers currently £67.99https://www.costco.co.uk/Sports-Spas-Leisure/Experience-Days-Gift-Cards/Days-Out/100-BUILD-A-BEAR-Gift-E-Card-Multipack-4-x-25/p/202905[Image]

I did this last time they were on offer, £55 I think it was then for £100 worth. My fiancée really loved it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions