Groups

How to get to alton towers by train ?

looking to go alton towers, how to get their by train? as im looking at train tickets to stoke-on-trent their coming up to £90 for four people, + i need the fare for bus from stoke to alton towers and also need entry ticket to alton towers.
    Im looking for something which includes everything and saves me having to work out how much money its going to cost me .. any suggestions?

5 Comments

I'll get you the tickets you need for £150 per person, that sound fair? :giggle:

Original Poster

jah128;2604971

I'll get you the tickets you need for £150 per person, that sound fair? … I'll get you the tickets you need for £150 per person, that sound fair? :giggle:

LOL

It depends if your coming from America, just wondering if your still out there hatching your master plan!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2604988

http://www.altontowers.com/pages/faqs-accessibility#topAThere are bus … http://www.altontowers.com/pages/faqs-accessibility#topAThere are bus services throughout the day to and from Alton Towers. Time table information is available, please call Traveline on 0870 608 2 608 or alternatively for our exclusive Alton Towers buses please visit our Route Finder. There is also information on train and road connections.dont know how many buses there are during the day...have a look at the links:thumbsup:

Thanks! just took a good look at that and their fares timetable is confusing! So im looking to get a train from leicester to uttoxter and then catching the alton towers bus from their?

can anyone find me cheap tickets to uttoxeter ?? for 3 adults 1 child

Original Poster

Just calculated it all up and it comes down to about £200 to get to alton towers and back for 4 people, is this a lot ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions