how to get topcashback to price match quidco?

Banned 21
Found 18th Feb 2012
How do I get topcashback to price match quidco?

Thanks

21 Comments

Banned

you cant

/end

Thinking about purchasing This Is It on Blu ray? Maybe a new slide for your cabin bed?

you can get them to match the price go to customer care from your account and click Highest Cashback Guarantee

think you have to purchase throught topcashback at the lower amount first and then file the claim
Edited by: "winifer" 18th Feb 2012

winifer

you can get them to match the price go to customer care from your account … you can get them to match the price go to customer care from your account and click Highest Cashback Guaranteethink you have to purchase throught topcashback at the lower amount first and then file the claim

Waste of time then, I have 4 valid claims with TCB all of them have been awaiting action for 2 months now....nothing paid.

Come back Quidco, all is forgiven. (_;)

Inactive

Waste of time then, I have 4 valid claims with TCB all of them have been … Waste of time then, I have 4 valid claims with TCB all of them have been awaiting action for 2 months now....nothing paid.Come back Quidco, all is forgiven. (_;)

Ive done many of them with a few regular merchants and all have been confirmed and updated in less than a week.........

Original Poster Banned

winifer

you can get them to match the price go to customer care from your account … you can get them to match the price go to customer care from your account and click Highest Cashback Guaranteethink you have to purchase throught topcashback at the lower amount first and then file the claim

Thanks for the genuine, helpful comment.

csiman get lost, you unhelpful troll!! And dtovey89 get a life, you attention seeking pest!!

Inactive

Waste of time then, I have 4 valid claims with TCB all of them have been … Waste of time then, I have 4 valid claims with TCB all of them have been awaiting action for 2 months now....nothing paid.Come back Quidco, all is forgiven. (_;)

I've done 6 valid claims in the last year, 1 went on for 8 months the other 5 were all sorted within a few weeks

Original Poster Banned

Inactive

If you sign up for a 30 day trial @ netflix and go though topcashback you get £12 cashback and if you go though Quidco you get £15 cashback but you have to watch 5 hours of films.

I personally prefer topcashback so thats why I'm asking about price match

babyface_snoop

If you sign up for a 30 day trial @ netflix and go though topcashback … If you sign up for a 30 day trial @ netflix and go though topcashback you get £12 cashback and if you go though Quidco you get £15 cashback but you have to watch 5 hours of films.I personally prefer topcashback so thats why I'm asking about price match

Not sure about that one, as the quidco cashback is based on watching a certain amount of programs from netflix whereas the tcb is just for signing up so they may not match on that

Banned

babyface_snoop

If you sign up for a 30 day trial @ netflix and go though topcashback … If you sign up for a 30 day trial @ netflix and go though topcashback you get £12 cashback and if you go though Quidco you get £15 cashback but you have to watch 5 hours of films.I personally prefer topcashback so thats why I'm asking about price match

all this for a possible £3 difference! Thought you were loaded? oO

winifer

Not sure about that one, as the quidco cashback is based on watching a … Not sure about that one, as the quidco cashback is based on watching a certain amount of programs from netflix whereas the tcb is just for signing up so they may not match on that

Price matched mine and made payable within 3 days for Netflx

choc1969

Price matched mine and made payable within 3 days for Netflx

Damn i didn't risk it and went with quidco and still on tracked

Original Poster Banned

winifer

Not sure about that one, as the quidco cashback is based on watching a … Not sure about that one, as the quidco cashback is based on watching a certain amount of programs from netflix whereas the tcb is just for signing up so they may not match on that

Some users have managed to do it, aswell as the OP, who posted the netflix deal: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/netflix-uk-launch-free-one-month-trial-only-5-99-month-15-quidco-12-12-tcb-1113524

I just wanted to know what bit you have to go on to do the price match

I will go to customer care from my account and click Highest Cashback Guarantee, and see what happens

Original Poster Banned

csiman

all this for a possible £3 difference! Thought you were loaded? oO

Why shall I lose out money just because I got a fair bit of money??

Do you know that some people in this world have more sense then money????

I think you need to get out more and meet new people so you realise that every person is different (_;)

i also had my tcb pricematched for netflix and was all sorted within a week £15.15 and now payable

Original Poster Banned

My girlfriend signed up to netflix about an hour ago but forgot to go though topcashback or quidco lol

I referred her to topcashback so will get £10 for that and I am signing upto netflix myself in a moment so I'd like to get £15 cashback )

Original Poster Banned

the porter

i also had my tcb pricematched for netflix and was all sorted within a … i also had my tcb pricematched for netflix and was all sorted within a week £15.15 and now payable

Thats sweet then, I'm happy for you

Do I do the cashback first then go to
customer care from my account and click Highest Cashback Guarantee?

babyface_snoop

Thats sweet then, I'm happy for you :)Do I do the cashback first then go … Thats sweet then, I'm happy for you :)Do I do the cashback first then go to customer care from my account and click Highest Cashback Guarantee?

yup thats about the top and bottom of the process

Original Poster Banned

the porter

yup thats about the top and bottom of the process

Thanks

babyface_snoop

Thanks

BFS or the porter what did you put when it asks for

What was the total Cashback Commission you were expecting

What was the total Cashback Commission you were expecting

Additional Comments/Info:

Who knows if TCB will price match Quidco on one of their Exclusive rates. E.g. Quidco is offering over the next 3 days, a higher rate of £30 on uSwitch.com.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants