how to grow bushy beard

Posted 29th Oct
i want bushy beard
i have been growing my beard for about a year and a half and its still patchy and not thick on my face cheeks
i use the lush hair moisturiser however would like some help
does anyone have any help?
does it help by shaving upwards/away from the grain?
do i take it all off and start again?
3318955.jpg
3318955.jpg
3318955.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
.MUFC.29/10/2019 10:31

Mine has filled out as I've got older.

He's on about his beard, not his belly
Get yourself a hair transplant! Not all of us have good beard genetics
lol thread, either you get a beard or you dont
maybe you could do a combover...
16 Comments
Get yourself a hair transplant! Not all of us have good beard genetics
No wonder you can’t get a beard if you keep shaving
Don't think we can accurately advise without a photo
Fertiliser is the key
lol thread, either you get a beard or you dont
maybe you could do a combover...
Shave against the grain.
Massage the hair follicles in places where its not growing.
Eat Biotin supplements to promote hair growth.
You quite simply can't force hair to grow where it doesn't. Maybe as you get older you might get better coverage or perhaps you're just cursed with gaps. Mine has filled out as I've got older.
It all depends on your genetics and hair type. Some people can grow a big thick bushy beard while others will have wispy patches. Some people get a big thick curly beard that grows out, some get a longer straight growing beard. How old are you by the way? Maybe your face just isn't ready to grow a thick full beard yet.
Haircut_10029/10/2019 10:39

It all depends on your genetics and hair type. Some people can grow a big …It all depends on your genetics and hair type. Some people can grow a big thick bushy beard while others will have wispy patches. Some people get a big thick curly beard that grows out, some get a longer straight growing beard. How old are you by the way? Maybe your face just isn't ready to grow a thick full beard yet.

ScubaDudes29/10/2019 09:53

Don't think we can accurately advise without a photo

Disraeli29/10/2019 10:05

Comment deleted

pictures provided and just turned 24
1 . Don`t shave
2 . Wait
OP if you come up with a plan to grow hair where it doesn't want to grow then I'll go halves with you.

In the meantime, it looks like you might have long hair?

38830842-KyDgZ.jpg
I get alopecia on my cheek and neck sometimes, i just give it time. Take the sides in and shave the cheeks where the hair is fine and it'll look thicker.
Thanks for posting the pictures OP. Your beard looks absolutely fine, it's good. We all have a slightly different pattern of exactly where and how the hair grows on our face. In my case my moustache area and under the lip are a much lighter blonde colour whereas the hair on my cheeks is dark. I find that a full beard doesn't look right on me because of the difference in hair colour between the front and sides so I just work with what I can and shave the cheeks off completely and just leave a more uniform coloured circle beard under the nose and around the mouth. What I'm trying to say if just go with what you have, or if you aren't happy with it maybe shave off the patchy bits and leave a nicely shaped beard featuring the parts that are more fuller.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 29th Oct
OP, I don't think you're gonna get the bushy beard you crave. Like haircut says ^^ shave/shape the cheeks off, they're letting the side down, and shape and trim the rest. It'll look much better than it does now I think.

Show us the 'after' pics.
.MUFC.29/10/2019 10:31

Mine has filled out as I've got older.

deeky29/10/2019 17:56

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants