Found 19th Jul 2008
Great video showing how to hack your system if ever you forget your pw

1. Misc
  2. Windows
6 Comments

SuperEd

:whistling: hacking your own xp lol what about vista

Not really much of a hack, overwriting user passwords in Windows is pretty much a standard tool for anyone in IT as this simply gets you back in, if you have encrypted files set up you won't get access to them.

John

Banned

Johnmcl7;2562085

Not really much of a hack, overwriting user passwords in Windows is … Not really much of a hack, overwriting user passwords in Windows is pretty much a standard tool for anyone in IT as this simply gets you back in, if you have encrypted files set up you won't get access to them.John

I think what John means to say is, lame.

ophcrack is a great tool it doesnt overwrite account passwords but actually recovers them so all access is gained!

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2562085

Not really much of a hack, overwriting user passwords in Windows is … Not really much of a hack, overwriting user passwords in Windows is pretty much a standard tool for anyone in IT as this simply gets you back in, if you have encrypted files set up you won't get access to them.John

well bravo, wasnt suppose to be too serious just a help for ppl if they genuinely forgot pw as most people dont work in IT and would be clueless what to do if that happened.

Like if i know how to proper hack a computer i'd broadcast the fact on a forum........that would be so stoopid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland25
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710981
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!35

See more discussions