Expired

How to haggle with Carphone Warehouse?

Banned 12
Found 26th Nov 2013
I want the Samsung Galaxy S4 with themselves but i have to pay £49 upfront. Anyway of getting it for free?

And theres a 4G plan for £32 anyway of getting it down to £28-9 ish?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Not much chance of haggling with Carphone, as their prices are fixed. I know, as I tried it. I wanted the Xperia Z ultra on 3's One Plan, but they insisted that it would cost £40 per month with a £20 upfront fee. 3 had the same monthly tariff, but with a £99 upfront fee. In the end, I bought it online from Argos Mobile. It's costing me £38 per month with no upfront fee. I would advise shopping around for the best deal.

head to phones 4 u. they will definitely haggle with you

Original Poster Banned

SmallGiraffe

head to phones 4 u. they will definitely haggle with you

Haha, ive tried them and they are quite stubborn.

I haggled with Phones 4 U and they had loads of movement on price, you must have had an awkward sales assistant. Try again when they're busy, they'll want to make the deal then get rid of you.

Go on mobiles.co.uk, they're basically carphone warehouse but cheaper, that's where I got my HTC One from for £27 a month on release and I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar deal for an S4, too

Original Poster Banned

SamuraisShadow

Go on mobiles.co.uk, they're basically carphone warehouse but cheaper, … Go on mobiles.co.uk, they're basically carphone warehouse but cheaper, that's where I got my HTC One from for £27 a month on release and I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar deal for an S4, too

I've heard of them but i wasn't sure about dealing with them because of the online reviews. Whats it like dealing with them? Any hidden fees?

Been buying from Dialaphone for years, always got a good deal there and cheaper than the highstreet check them out.

Original Poster Banned

Just been offered....
The S4 for free.
Unlimited Texts and Calls. 1GB of Internet
£33 per month with vodafone
But he's giving me £100 cash back.
Any good? Seems that it was who i was speaking to was stubborn.

SmartestEver

Just been offered....The S4 for free.Unlimited Texts and Calls. 1GB of … Just been offered....The S4 for free.Unlimited Texts and Calls. 1GB of Internet£33 per month with vodafoneBut he's giving me £100 cash back.Any good? Seems that it was who i was speaking to was stubborn.

Seems alot better.

SmartestEver

Just been offered....The S4 for free.Unlimited Texts and Calls. 1GB of … Just been offered....The S4 for free.Unlimited Texts and Calls. 1GB of Internet£33 per month with vodafoneBut he's giving me £100 cash back.Any good? Seems that it was who i was speaking to was stubborn.

That's a good deal!

I guarantee you can haggle with most places. I'v eve e had ones offer to send someone out to buy me lunch to stop me leaving

I just got the S4 for free on a £25pm deal with three!!!!

Thanks the best deal out now!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions