Groups

How to have a cheap holiday in scotland....

Hi every1... Im a bit tight on budget this year but still would like to go somewhere near with family in these summer months. Ive always wanted to see scotland. Havent been there before.... Can anyone recomment a way i can visit scotland and stay there for two night for less money. please let me know.thanks

9 Comments

camping is always fun and the kids love it

Original Poster

ding;5652564

camping is always fun and the kids love it

any websites i can get good deals from

asda did a load of camping gear for £40 a few weeks back i think.
    think it was acouple of sleeping bags, a 2 man tent and a gas stove.
    camping should only costa few quid a night per tent. on a site.

Camping is good if you're going to do it a few times but if you don't want the expense of buying all the equipment you could try Youth Hostels syha.org.uk/hol…spx

They have family rooms in some now, looks basic but clean & cheap

watch out for the famous midge tho

Banned

Seton Sands Holiday Park :lol: Great entertainment (all the locals fighting one another :roll: )

camping is gd and its been nice whether so perfect time for it.

Original Poster

thanks guys...have never done camping before.... am seriously thinking about it... i have got a one year old boy... so you think hell have fun?

Original Poster

Beckp;5652710

Camping is good if you're going to do it a few times but if you don't … Camping is good if you're going to do it a few times but if you don't want the expense of buying all the equipment you could try Youth Hostels http://www.syha.org.uk/holiday_ideas/inspiration__activity_holiday/inspiration/families.aspxThey have family rooms in some now, looks basic but clean & cheap

what are hostels...do they provide food included in the cost too or is it just for spending ht enight?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions