How to have to gmail sync photo the one folder?

Found 24th Aug 2017
I had it like it before but got new phone/gmail and not sure how to setup again

I had it so mine or my wifes photos from phones both was backed up to google photos and sync to the computer into the folder so if i took a picture of something i'd go to the folder and there be there both from my phone and hers, not sure how to config it again

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

it should just be a case of logging into the same google account on each phone and selecting which folders to back up, but different phones/ models store data differently

try using google photos app ---> settings ---> backup and sync ---> backup device folders

Original Poster

th
watson4424th Aug

it should just be a case of logging into the same google account on each …it should just be a case of logging into the same google account on each phone and selecting which folders to back up, but different phones/ models store data differentlytry using google photos app ---> settings ---> backup and sync ---> backup device folders

thanks does seem the case on the computer or gmail or chrome photos site there is no settings for it which is odd, have to go on the phone apps managed to get them to both sync to there own folders one with my name and my wifes, happy days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants