Groups
    EXPIRED

How to I buy one for 49.95 from Ramsgate branch

petrol lawnmower

6 Comments

You go into the shop, say "I'd like a petrol lawnmower please." They'll fetch it, you hand over your money, they'll give you a receipt, you take the lawnmower home. Job done.

ceres

You go into the shop, say "I'd like a petrol lawnmower please." They'll … You go into the shop, say "I'd like a petrol lawnmower please." They'll fetch it, you hand over your money, they'll give you a receipt, you take the lawnmower home. Job done.

Genius!

ceres

You go into the shop, say "I'd like a petrol lawnmower please." They'll … You go into the shop, say "I'd like a petrol lawnmower please." They'll fetch it, you hand over your money, they'll give you a receipt, you take the lawnmower home. Job done.

Are you 100% certain this will work in Ramsgate? The OP's question was store specific.

Try phoning?

ceres

What if it's for sale in Argos though? Completely different scenario.

a904lea

What if it's for sale in Argos though? Completely different scenario.

It's not Argos.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?22
      2. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand11
      3. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn23
      4. Iptv1226

See more discussions