Groups

How to input pictures for people to see

can someone plz give me info on how to upload pictures onto hotukdeals, i shall carry on looking for info on here but if anyone can help i would be very grateful ty

20 Comments

i use firefox and right click on an image and theres an option to copy the picture link. Then when you go to post and it says add image URL you just click paste. Simple as.
    You can do it on Ie but found this way to be simple

Link to image file: example: hotukdeals.com/ima…gif. This can be obtained by right clicking over an image and selecting either: Properties in Internet Explorer or Image Location in Firefox , then highlighting/copying the complete image URL/address/location and pasting it into the field, as above example. (gif or .jpg or .jpeg or .bmp or .png or .tiff or .tif)

Its all on here hotukdeals.com/ite…79/ but above is the bit about putting the image on. Hope this helps

Banned

upload pics from computer to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then click edit and resize to message board size, then copy the image url (bottom link) and paste it into the little yellow icon you will see in the reply box on here, its along the top of where you type when replying to a post

sassie;2058386

upload pics from computer to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then click … upload pics from computer to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then click edit and resize to message board size, then copy the image url (bottom link) and paste it into the little yellow icon you will see in the reply box on here, its along the top of where you type when replying to a post

that only if you want to upload it if you just wanna post a deal pic much easer using other way

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/hukd_logob.gif[COLOR=DarkOrchid]woooooooo..... weeeeeeeeee !!!!! Many thanks John Mac! I did it! rep added!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar94778_5.gif Happy Bunny now! It always bugged me!
    [/COLOR]

boombastic;2058438

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/illpic/StrangeC003.jpgthank JOHN … http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/illpic/StrangeC003.jpgthank JOHN MAC

No problem - that's a scary pic lol

yellowsticker;2058424

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]woooooooo..... weeeeeeeeee !!!!! Many thanks John Mac! … [COLOR=DarkOrchid]woooooooo..... weeeeeeeeee !!!!! Many thanks John Mac! I did it! rep added! Happy Bunny now! It always bugged me![/COLOR]

Glad I could help :thumbsup:

john_mac83;2058450

No problem - that's a scary pic lolGlad I could help :thumbsup:

now, if you could explain how to multi quote .. in blonde language.. that would be good too! lol

click multi quote tab on each message you want to quote
    the cross in the speech bubble will turn into a minus sign
    on one of the "multi quotes" press the quote button, type ya message and hey presto

Btw thats the first time ive used the multi quote thing - i didnt know myself, just had a little play lol
    Hope that works for you :thumbsup:

I mean one of the messages you have already pressed multi quote on, press the quote button. That will take you to the 'message' box and all the quotes should automatically be inserted

john_mac83;2058491

click multi quote tab on each message you want to quotethe cross in the … click multi quote tab on each message you want to quotethe cross in the speech bubble will turn into a minus signon one of the "multi quotes" press the quote button, type ya message and hey prestoBtw thats the first time ive used the multi quote thing - i didnt know myself, just had a little play lolHope that works for you :thumbsup:

john_mac83;2058517

I mean one of the messages you have already pressed multi quote on, press … I mean one of the messages you have already pressed multi quote on, press the quote button. That will take you to the 'message' box and all the quotes should automatically be inserted

u a teacher by any chance?!:-D

haha no 'fraid not
    that's the limits to my knowledge on here

Banned

you cannot quick reply as the multi quote wont work in that, you have to do multi quote and hit "post reply"

sassie;2058610

you cannot quick reply as the multi quote wont work in that, you have to … you cannot quick reply as the multi quote wont work in that, you have to do multi quote and hit "post reply"

well it works when i press quote :whistling:

john_mac83;2058567

haha no 'fraid notthat's the limits to my knowledge on here

sassie;2058610

you cannot quick reply as the multi quote wont work in that, you have to … you cannot quick reply as the multi quote wont work in that, you have to do multi quote and hit "post reply"

Multi quote on the first message, quote on the second and it works too. Can do it either way.

Banned

john_mac83;2058517

I mean one of the messages you have already pressed multi quote on, press … I mean one of the messages you have already pressed multi quote on, press the quote button. That will take you to the 'message' box and all the quotes should automatically be inserted

john_mac83;2058652

well it works when i press quote :whistling:

john_mac83;2058660

Multi quote on the first message, quote on the second and it works too. … Multi quote on the first message, quote on the second and it works too. Can do it either way.

so you have to press multi quote in the first and just quote in the last message

yup thats how i did it

Banned

wow, you really do learn something new every day, thanks john:thumbsup:

lol no worries. I got a an extra orange dot so im happy too lol

john_mac83;2058696

yup thats how i did it

sassie;2058719

wow, you really do learn something new every day, thanks john:thumbsup:

groovy eh?!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar94778_5.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions