Groups

how to install this light

halogen light

10 Comments

Seriously?

Ask a troll to do it

for a start you need to cut holes with hole saw (size depend on light fitting) in the ceiling where you wants it.
    the big problem is getting wiring done.
    if you've got easy access above the ceiling, then the wiring will be easier.
    otherwise you will have to cut bits off your ceiling just to wire the lights and repair the ceiling after the job is done.

Am I missing something here?

yeah, if you could tell the sparks what kind of light your fitting and where it would be a lot easier to offer help.

ho5dow

for a start you need to cut holes with hole saw (size depend on light … for a start you need to cut holes with hole saw (size depend on light fitting) in the ceiling where you wants it.the big problem is getting wiring done.if you've got easy access above the ceiling, then the wiring will be easier.otherwise you will have to cut bits off your ceiling just to wire the lights and repair the ceiling after the job is done.

Why would the OP need holes in ceiling?

He might be installing an exterior security light, or an interior wall light....

OP - more information required before relevant advice can be given.

andynicol

Why would the OP need holes in ceiling?He might be installing an exterior … Why would the OP need holes in ceiling?He might be installing an exterior security light, or an interior wall light....OP - more information required before relevant advice can be given.

thank you for correcting me.
    use to do these often.
    so when i see halogen light, brain auto assume its halogen lights with holes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions