Groups

How to leave feedback if not for the OP in FS/FT thread

Bought a phone from CAZ3AS on this thread but she was not the OP so it appears I cannot send feedback - any ideas how to leave feedback as the transaction deserves good feedback

hotukdeals.com/ite…lea

BTW I did contact Mods - but no answer

thanks

EliTom

2 Comments

supermod

hotukdeals.com/ite…lea

Unfortunately you bypassed forum rules by high-jacking another members wanted thread - one of you should have either started a wanted or a sales thread which would then have had to comply with the forum rules - you bumped the other members wanted thread unfairly & your posts were not related to the OPs request thread :

(14) Please ONLY post in a thread if you are interested in engaging in … (14) Please ONLY post in a thread if you are interested in engaging in the sale/trade listed. Anything else will be considered thread spoiling and will be deleted. Thread spoilers, including threadjackers, face a ban from the FS/FT forum.

Hence the reason why there is no option to leave feedback.

Original Poster

sigma;7635864

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/583434/wanted-very-cheap-mobile-phone-pleaUnfortunately you bypassed forum rules by high-jacking another members wanted thread - one of you should have either started a wanted or a sales thread which would then have had to comply with the forum rules - you bumped the other members wanted thread unfairly & your posts were not related to the OPs request thread :Hence the reason why there is no option to leave feedback.

yeah - maybe - but seen it many times that a poster will say something like if xxx / Op does not want whatever is offered then I will buy at £xx.

this is what I did and did not realise it was against the rules

so i cannot leave feedback - never mind!

thanks for the info

EliTom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions