How to leave WhatsApp group?

Found 2nd Apr
I tried sending OPTOUT to the HUKD WhatsApp group but that didn't work.

Does anyone know how I can leave please?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Whatsapp
9 Comments
For IOS click on the group name you will get group info scroll down and click on exit group. Slightly different in android.
Supermod
Hi @jamesf12 If you reply STOP to the message it should take you off of the group.
Made me smile , only because I've got the exact opposite problem , my whatsapps suddenly stopped coming through a couple of months back. Tried everything to restart , including leaving and restarting the group , but to no avail.
Click on the group you want to leave and scroll to the left. Then click 'More' then 'Exit Group'.
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!
i actually want to join, but i fear the telemarketing calls afterwards, do HUKD guarantee us they don't sell our numbers? you guys may know, thank you in advance for the info.
@magicjay1986@sydney871@tinkerbellian@stromtrooper
kaaaching5 m ago

i actually want to join, but i fear the telemarketing calls afterwards, do …i actually want to join, but i fear the telemarketing calls afterwards, do HUKD guarantee us they don't sell our numbers? you guys may know, thank you in advance for the info.@magicjay1986 @sydney871 @tinkerbellian @stromtrooper

I have been using it for a long time (2 years) and no issues (telemarketing/cold callers). You get 2 messages a day unless
there is a glitch or great deal that needs immediate attention. Person(s) behind the messages are quite friendly
and so can have a chat if you want. Most people join for the flamedeer clues but you get a nice list of great deals
each morning and evening. Go for it
kaaaching7 m ago

i actually want to join, but i fear the telemarketing calls afterwards, do …i actually want to join, but i fear the telemarketing calls afterwards, do HUKD guarantee us they don't sell our numbers? you guys may know, thank you in advance for the info.@magicjay1986 @sydney871 @tinkerbellian @stromtrooper

I am really careful about where my mobile number goes , so I would have noticed if there were any extra calls coming through and I can honestly say there weren't . Actually got it to start working again now, for some reason the settings had changed , so although I was registered on the group it wasn't sending the daily updates , vital at flamedeer season .
tinkerbellian17 m ago

I am really careful about where my mobile number goes , so I would have …I am really careful about where my mobile number goes , so I would have noticed if there were any extra calls coming through and I can honestly say there weren't . Actually got it to start working again now, for some reason the settings had changed , so although I was registered on the group it wasn't sending the daily updates , vital at flamedeer season .

shabbird18 m ago

I have been using it for a long time (2 years) and no issues …I have been using it for a long time (2 years) and no issues (telemarketing/cold callers). You get 2 messages a day unless there is a glitch or great deal that needs immediate attention. Person(s) behind the messages are quite friendly and so can have a chat if you want. Most people join for the flamedeer clues but you get a nice list of great deals each morning and evening. Go for it

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants