Groups

How to make a crying baby stop crying ....

Anyone tried this? Would like to know success rate from those of you with lil' uns.

19 Comments

Original Poster

]link here. It's in japanese but pretty self-explanatory.

Wine goblet comes in useful.

pah. i can do it in 5!

kippy;1975153

]link here. It's in japanese but pretty self-explanatory.Wine goblet … ]link here. It's in japanese but pretty self-explanatory.Wine goblet comes in useful.

I worry about you.

you do realise that link goes to a japenese man gettin naked right?

Original Poster

oops.

kippy;1975170

oops.

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh and I thought you were just being surreal![/COLOR]

That red glow you can see on the horizon appears to be emanating from kippy's face. ;-)

hold them underwater for 5 minutes, that should work....

Original Poster

what red glow ?

Banned

LOL thats just amazing.

kippy;1975179

what red glow ?

Sorry, just messing. Thought you might be a little embarressed about the first vid you posted.

Love the baby video. Makes me want to have a baby just to try it out. :thumbsup:

best way to stop babies crying? don't bloody have them. use one of these:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/237388/2/istockphoto_237388_condom.jpg

Original Poster

babies are for life not just for christmas ...

So they are actually selling a cd with someone sucking water. If you need a job there you go:-D

Wish I had known about this trick 9 and 5 years ago!!!! Bit late now!!!!!!

I have heard of it before and my daughters auntie did to her when she was a month or so old - although it did work a couple of times we just thought it was coincedental!! I would of though it is similar to some sounds they remember from being in the womb!! Therefore relaxing for them!http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Isn't there a method that involves running a tap? Something to do with memories of the whomb...

yes and white noise, washing machines etc. on a side note did anyone watch the clip at the side of the screen titled 'making a baby' it is soo awesome. i want one. :-D

Original Poster

criteria for baby sitter : able to gurgle and slurp water
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work88
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852343
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446167
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)718

See more discussions