Groups

how to make folders for apps on the iSO4? Iphone 3GS

Mods please do not delete this as i assume u will due to the amount of iphone related things going around, please wait until its answered at least.

But for the life of me cant find out how to do it, any help?

8 Comments

I didnt think you could do that, I asked about it in the apple shop and they said no

Supermod

Do you not hold on to one and then drag it on top of another?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8889383

ill try in a second

and to the other post I went into the apple shop today (yesterday now) and they said you could or he thought so

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8889383

correct rep added to you, now how do i get it out i grouped clock and notes together stupidly :P

EDIT: u can just drag it back out

im happy thanks guys!

I dont know then, Mixed messages get me in to all kinds of trouble :oops:

Supermod

golemsmate;8889400

correct rep added to you, now how do i get it out i grouped clock and … correct rep added to you, now how do i get it out i grouped clock and notes together stupidly :PEDIT: u can just drag it back out im happy thanks guys!

No worries.

Mine is just about to finish. It started at 8:30pm....

If its jailbroken download an app called categories, this enables folders without any need for the new iphone or the new iphone software

Original Poster

Smaybelline;8890122

If its jailbroken download an app called categories, this enables folders … If its jailbroken download an app called categories, this enables folders without any need for the new iphone or the new iphone software

dont have a jailbroken iphone just got this one replaced, im quite happy with the iso4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions