how to make memory card as default saving in pulse mini?

8 replies
Found 17th Apr 2011
as above...thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

is every one still sleeping?

try reading the manual or navigating the menus on phone, will be quicker

Don’t store too much on your phoneTo keep your phone running smoothly i … Don’t store too much on your phoneTo keep your phone running smoothly it’s best to limit the number of files you save on your phone. And if your microSD isn’t inserted, all files will be saved to your mobile memory.

^ this seems to indicate that if you have tf / micro sd in, it stores automatically first to the memory card, but navigate to below to see if you can find an option under mem card etc

Managing the Memory Find out how much memory you have left1.Touch … Managing the Memory Find out how much memory you have left1.Touch Settings > SD card & phone storage.2.In the Internal phone storage section, check the available space.Find out how much space is available on your memory card

1.Touch Settings SD card & phone storage.2.In the SD card section, check … 1.Touch Settings > SD card & phone storage.2.In the SD card section, check the available space.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 17th Apr 2011

Original Poster

cheer buddy ,but i have tried few things but no luck,my memory card do show that i have loads of space left almost all of it

here is the manual in pdf format rapidshare.com/!download|216l34|379347309|Pulse_Mini_UG_UK.pdf|8411

choose slow download and wait the 62 seconds
Edited by: "dontasciime" 17th Apr 2011

Original Poster

cheers again but still no luck.its says what i already knew....but thanks anyway

Original Poster

what really gets wrong with ppl on sunday?

addjon

what really gets wrong with ppl on sunday?

what do you mean >?

Original Poster

dontasciime

what do you mean >?

lol i mean not much of reply one can get on sunday...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones58
    2. Full car respray11
    3. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions