Groups

How to make money from incoming phone calls!

Hi,

I need to post my number on the net for business purposes and I was considering using a 3rd party service which would enable me to both hide my number and generate money from each call. I'm not very keen on personal numbers - (070 numbers) as I get put off from calling anyone who has one of those due to high call costs. I was considering either an 0870 or a mobile number such as one provided by noodle ( www.noodle.co.uk) , I have read with noodle you can make 2p per incoming call and the user just pays the standard mobile rate, however t-mobile do not currently allow you to call noodle mobile numbers!

Any advise on other services as the above would be appericated?

Thanks,
    G

1 Comment

Original Poster

I think the only option I really have is using a 2nd number possibly virgin pay as you go as you have free voicemail retrieval. I was reluctant to post a mobile number up on the net as I have experienced a high number of prank calls from people who have nothing better to do with their time. Therefore I thought why not put up with these calls and get paid at the same time!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions