How to make notifications bigger on Marshmallow?

5 replies
Found 2nd Jan
Gone over to a Huawei p9 elite, although I am very happy with the phone, the notifications at the top left are very small. Is there a way to make them bigger? Thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

As you may have found, setting the system font doesn't seem to change them. There is an app to enlarge notifications. Worth a try (I haven't used it so not sure if it will work) play.google.com/sto…_GB

Original Poster

Jaye_Kaye

As you may have found, setting the system font doesn't seem to change … As you may have found, setting the system font doesn't seem to change them. There is an app to enlarge notifications. Worth a try (I haven't used it so not sure if it will work) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.twobig.notifications&hl=en_GB

Nice 1, ty, will take a look.

Yep does not seem to be, but you can switch them off , which just leaves 3 dots to let you know there are some, I prefer that ..........

Had a quick look at the above app but it looks like it just makes the actual notifications bigger not the reminders, but may be wrong
Edited by: "mfactor" 2nd Jan

Original Poster

mfactor

Yep does not seem to be, but you can switch them off , which just leaves … Yep does not seem to be, but you can switch them off , which just leaves 3 dots to let you know there are some, I prefer that ..........Had a quick look at the above app but it looks like it just makes the actual notifications bigger not the reminders, but may be wrong

Yep, just downloaded and tried, think your right, on the p9 lite it just doesn't seem as clear as what my other phone was so I need to swipe down to actually know what the notification is.

Yep I could not really make them out, just took them as something to tell me there were notifications, the 3 dots is a bit tidier ...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Negative ratings for posts33
    2. Camera lens77
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking11
    4. 48 hour working time directive56

See more discussions