Found 11th Dec 2008
Sorry for the questions today folks but its been annoying me, how do i make posts hot?? Do u click th add to hot list on facebook? Isnt there a way to do it not via facebook? Thanks x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Theres a ^ or a v next to the title of the item (left hand side), you just click that HTH

it is right next to the number with the degree sign next to it. ^ for hot V for cold and - for neutral

Original Poster

wooohooo got it, okay i think thats me sorted now, got all my questions answered Thanks so much !

forum rule 49: only user "MinstrelMan" can be added to your hot list on facebook....

i'm just the messanger :lol:

starsparkle2311;3728536

sorry OP but i'm sure i explained this to you the other day. lol, hope … sorry OP but i'm sure i explained this to you the other day. lol, hope you've worked it out now.:thumbsup:

no one listens to you bad cat parent!

Original Poster

sorry i asked this q before but i couldnt find the post where i asked it - thanks again

MinstrelMan;3728553

no one listens to you bad cat parent!

lol

i am being dim i cant see hot to make something hot

3littlemonkeys;3730959
i am being dim i cant see hot to make something hot

You voting power is very small, so it will have little effect.

Post some hot deals like me, and you will soon be on your way to full voting power, which is +/-9 degrees.

Original Poster

yeh ive noticed the little impact im having lol - im trying to post some good deals but you guys are so hard to please !! Finding that people are quite bias on votes ie only vote it hot if the product appeals to them and if it doesnt its voted cold even if its a good deal or not.

Hard work being a newbie
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions