How to make savings on full-price bedding at Dunelm?

Found 10th Apr
Good evening,

I'm about to spend about £120-£140 on bedding and curtains at Dunelm on full-price items and to me that's a lot of money. TCB is only 2.1% (if it tracks).

Does anyone know a way to save a bit extra please? If I wait for them to go in the sale I might not be able to get the sizes I need and I'd be gutted.

Many thanks, money savers!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
They used to do a £10 off a £40 spend when you first sign up to the newsletter on the website.
Found a £10 Pizza Express voucher on orders over £100 via vouchercodes dot co dot uk
nraja4 m ago

They used to do a £10 off a £40 spend when you first sign up to the n …They used to do a £10 off a £40 spend when you first sign up to the newsletter on the website.

Thank you. I'll check that out!
shabbird1 m ago

Found a £10 Pizza Express voucher on orders over £100 via vouchercodes dot …Found a £10 Pizza Express voucher on orders over £100 via vouchercodes dot co dot uk

Thank you, but what do you mean by Pizza Express voucher?
squiff4 m ago

Ignore that, I understand what you mean now! Thank you.
squiff5 m ago

One of the promotions they have.

Free £10 Pizza Express Voucher with Orders Over £100 at Dunelm plus Free Delivery on Orders Over £49
Click me They work like Quidco and Topcashback. You order through them and you get that voucher.
I know you are for cash saving to reduce your order cost but couldn't find anything else.

I wait for their sales prices.
shabbird21 h, 40 m ago

Found a £10 Pizza Express voucher on orders over £100 via vouchercodes dot …Found a £10 Pizza Express voucher on orders over £100 via vouchercodes dot co dot uk

Eat pizza whilst you wait for the discount. Like it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants