Groups

How to make snow fluid?

Seen a few posts on google saying rubbing alcohol is that the same as surgical spirit? As the only place i can find rubbing Alcohol is ebay/amazon and it wouldn't arrive in time.

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

Yes. Surgical Spirit is the BP name for rubbing alcohol and your local chemist will have it.

Surgical spirit / rubbing alcohol same thing less than £2 you can pick it up from Tesco, super drug or any pharmacy.

Original Poster

That's great, Thank-You.

mittromney

Surgical spirit / rubbing alcohol same thing less than £2 you can pick it … Surgical spirit / rubbing alcohol same thing less than £2 you can pick it up from Tesco, super drug or any pharmacy.

The stuff in supermarkets and chemists also contain glycerin which may have a negative effect on what you need, only place I can find neat stuff (also called isopropyl) is online I normally use ebay, I use it for cleaning electrical/electronics and cleaning e-cig components.

I have tried local chemists both independent and chains and no one on the high street seems to sell it.

Is this snow liquid for snow machines you are making?

See superdrug listing for it http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/Superdrug-Care-Surgical-Spirit-200ml/p/642132#.VKGRIf9YxU

Care+ Surgical Spirit 200ml

Solution to prevent bed sores and hardens the skin of the feet.

Benefits

Surgical Spirit acts to tighten, harden and disinfect the outer layer of the skin. It also contains castor oil to help prevent dryness and cracking.

Suitable for the adults, elderly and children
    Edited by: "harlzter" 29th Dec 2015

Original Poster

harlzter

The stuff in supermarkets and chemists also contain glycerin which may … The stuff in supermarkets and chemists also contain glycerin which may have a negative effect on what you need, only place I can find neat stuff (also called isopropyl) is online I normally use ebay, I use it for cleaning electrical/electronics and cleaning e-cig components.I have tried local chemists both independent and chains and no one on the high street seems to sell it.Is this snow liquid for snow machines you are making?See superdrug listing for it http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/Superdrug-Care-Surgical-Spirit-200ml/p/642132#.VKGRIf9YxUCare+ Surgical Spirit 200mlSolution to prevent bed sores and hardens the skin of the feet.BenefitsSurgical Spirit acts to tighten, harden and disinfect the outer layer of the skin. It also contains castor oil to help prevent dryness and cracking.Suitable for the adults, elderly and children

Yes it would be for a snow machine.

harlzter

The stuff in supermarkets and chemists also contain glycerin which may … The stuff in supermarkets and chemists also contain glycerin which may have a negative effect on what you need, only place I can find neat stuff (also called isopropyl) is online I normally use ebay, I use it for cleaning electrical/electronics and cleaning e-cig components.I have tried local chemists both independent and chains and no one on the high street seems to sell it.Is this snow liquid for snow machines you are making?See superdrug listing for it http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/Superdrug-Care-Surgical-Spirit-200ml/p/642132#.VKGRIf9YxUCare+ Surgical Spirit 200mlSolution to prevent bed sores and hardens the skin of the feet.BenefitsSurgical Spirit acts to tighten, harden and disinfect the outer layer of the skin. It also contains castor oil to help prevent dryness and cracking.Suitable for the adults, elderly and children

Yep thats the brand

Dan2008

Yes it would be for a snow machine.

If you want snow you are welcome to take some of ours, its still 3-4" deep (_;)

mittromney

Yep thats the brand

If you do want that brand the poundshops all do that one too. I use it on my manky feet (saying that all feet are manky imo ugly horrible things).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller99

See more discussions