How To Mod an Xbox 360

Banned 16
Found 16th Feb 2009
How do i get modded firmware on an xbox 360.

16 Comments

use google

get a pen and wirte 1.5 benq dosflash

reboot xbox

put fw on disc, put it in drive

reboot

done

LOL - Joke

depends on your drive

Original Poster Banned

Does this void the Warranty?

Dimitar Berbatov;4392844

Does this void the Warranty?

Just a tad!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

ixtreme firmware 1.0

How???

Mate,

You make about £100,000 a week!

Just pay the money that the game cost for god sake! :roll:

Download that ebook guide, just google it

also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd dl
just look on ebay at iextreme

loads of dead ones and you'll prob get nice letter from isp for excessive d,l as each game is average 6.4gb

Original Poster Banned

Looks to complicated for me, thanks anyway.

wanderer;4393163

also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd … also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd dljust look on ebay at iextremeloads of dead ones and you'll prob get nice letter from isp for excessive d,l as each game is average 6.4gb

Not if you're with Sky Broadband! :thumbsup:

wanderer;4393163

also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd … also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd dljust look on ebay at iextremeloads of dead ones and you'll prob get nice letter from isp for excessive d,l as each game is average 6.4gb

Yeah thats exactly why M$ release every game on dual layer Co's the drive was not designed to run them. :whistling:

wanderer;4393163

also kills ur xbox alot quicker driver were not designed to read dvd dl

lol

wanderer;4393163

WOW, you know so much. Share some more stuff with me :thumbsup:

wanderer;4393163

Haha!

Class! :thumbsup:

lol were not designed to read dvd dl's.... make me laugh.

make sure you go with version 1.51 of the firmware for a start.
Post a comment
@
    Text