Groups

How to obtain Supreme x Comme des Garçons Hoodie tomorrow?

Son wants black hoodie size medium. How do I 'cop'?

13 Comments

Original Poster

cheapest I've seen is £800. Any way to get it direct from supreme for the retail price?

Buy a regular hoody from a cheap place Nd start beating your kids, much cheaper.

Does son get everything he wants?

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

This to go with his £600 trainers? … This to go with his £600 trainers? http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/decided-wants-yeezys-shoes-for-13th-birthday-where-can-buy-them-2611622

he earns everything he gets

Original Poster

RedLozzer

Does son get everything he wants?

yes, is there a problem with that? jealousy maybe? oO

Original Poster

managed to buy one from someone outside the store today for only £600, thanks everyone

thetreelogger

he earns everything he gets

Must be an awful lot of dish washing and lawn mowing

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Must be an awful lot of dish washing and lawn mowing

I meant literally earnt it, he bought a pair of shoes last month for £150 and sold them for nearly £2000.

Original Poster

gosh jealousy really does bring out the worst in people

thetreelogger

I meant literally earnt it, he bought a pair of shoes last month for £150 … I meant literally earnt it, he bought a pair of shoes last month for £150 and sold them for nearly £2000.

Good on him. Why would anyone pay £2000 for a pair of shoes?

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Good on him. Why would anyone pay £2000 for a pair of shoes?

some people choose to spend £2000 on a night out, some spend £2000 on a holiday, others spend £2000 on drugs. Nothing wrong with spending £2000 on a pair of very rare shoes to add to your collection if you're a collector

thetreelogger

some people choose to spend £2000 on a night out, some spend £2000 on a h … some people choose to spend £2000 on a night out, some spend £2000 on a holiday, others spend £2000 on drugs. Nothing wrong with spending £2000 on a pair of very rare shoes to add to your collection if you're a collector

Different strokes for different folks. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, just saying for me they would have to be David Beckham's boots with David Beckham's feet still in them before I would part with that much. Then again I wouldn't spend it on drugs or a night out either. Might on a holiday. Many of my shoes are extremely rare. My doc martens are so old as to be virtually museum pieces.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin33
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      3. Which android box?510
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34

See more discussions