Groups

How to on HUKD?

Hi all I want to sell some vouchers on hukd, but Im not sure of how to upload pics.

Can someone please advise me easiest way to upload pictures???

Thanks

6 Comments

you could upload to photobucket.com and then copy and paste the link

Original Poster

Kulsum

you could upload to photobucket.com and then copy and paste the link

Thanks for your reply do I copy and paste where it says URL??? (Because the upload button wont click) or do I paste into my message???

Thanks

as above you can also use tinypic you upload phot to either of them and then you get a link(Addr) copy and paste.

mod

Everything you need to know is in this thread babzy23
    Any problems just post in here again - it's easy once you know how nut is tricky at first.

Original Poster

andywedge

Everything you need to know is in this thread babzy23Any problems just … Everything you need to know is in this thread babzy23Any problems just post in here again - it's easy once you know how nut is tricky at first.

Thanks

babzy23

Thanks for your reply do I copy and paste where it says URL??? (Because … Thanks for your reply do I copy and paste where it says URL??? (Because the upload button wont click) or do I paste into my message???Thanks

sorry, i'm not sure what you mean, but what i normally do is, upload pic on photobucket. once happy with that, copy the url from the photobucket page and paste it on the hukd thread. hope this helps
    Edited by: "Kulsum" 14th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1418
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767180
      4. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45

See more discussions