Groups

HOw to order from Dell Outlet???

I've been trying to order a laptop from the Dell Outlet for the last few night however I keep getting an error message when I try to create my Cart, The message is "No warranty added for *********" anybody any ideas how to add a warranty or what i'm doing wrong. I emailed Dell but still no reply after 4 days

7 Comments

No problems here, you tried a different browser? Maybe that is causing the problem. If not give them a phone call maybe?

Original Poster

I've tried from 3 different computers and 6 different browsers. Can you confirm you are doing the same as me:

Choose system and click add to basket.
    Once basket loads choose create cart?

Yeah I choose system then add to basket, then continue and it states
    Creating Shopping Cart...
    Then it loads the page, ie the cart.
    Then I click continue to checkout with no problems.

Original Poster

Think I have figured it out, can you please add a core i3 system and see what happens. When I add it there is no option to choose warranty but when I add anyother system it has the option. Can you confirm if this is the same for you?

Yeah I see what you mean. Add both systems and you can see one has one hasnt.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8161905

Yeah I see what you mean. Add both systems and you can see one has one … Yeah I see what you mean. Add both systems and you can see one has one hasnt.

Thanks for confirming that, rep added :thumbsup:

No worries, best of luck.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764337
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions