Found 12th Apr 2010
Treadmills decided to mess up programming wise - Instead of sending someone out to fix it, they want us to return it back to them..

Does anyone have an idea in hell how we can pack this?

Thanks.

10 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8343463

get a big box

I really don't think we're going to find a box to the exact specification of a treadmill within 24 hours lol.

maybe bubble wrap it, just put loads and loads round it.

get of to Blockbusters and see if they have any of the old boxes that their Popcorn is supplied in. They are big so a couple may do you. Who is paying for the delivery charges? I hope it isn't you

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8344122

get of to Blockbusters and see if they have any of the old boxes that … get of to Blockbusters and see if they have any of the old boxes that their Popcorn is supplied in. They are big so a couple may do you. Who is paying for the delivery charges? I hope it isn't you

They are or i'd tell them to shove it and let the credit card company deal with it.

They gave us a number for someone to fix it who they said was their 'supplier'. We rang the number - Were told that they hadn't touched our brand for 6 years.:w00t:

Bubble wrap and then cover with thick plastic sheeting. Rubble sacks are quite handy for the plastic sheeting but in this case they would be way too small......

Can you even lift the thing? Ours weighs a ton. How are you going to get it to them - courier picking up? Please tell me you don't have to take it to the PO :?

Original Poster

kaks26;8345617

Can you even lift the thing? Ours weighs a ton. How are you going to … Can you even lift the thing? Ours weighs a ton. How are you going to get it to them - courier picking up? Please tell me you don't have to take it to the PO :?

Courier yup. it's 60kg so god knows how we're gonna even wrap it.
Might just tell them tough luck and pick it up how it is.

t0mm;8345848

Courier yup. it's 60kg so god knows how we're gonna even wrap it.Might … Courier yup. it's 60kg so god knows how we're gonna even wrap it.Might just tell them tough luck and pick it up how it is.

Yeah! Just stick a tag on it. What a nightmare - can't believe they're making you send it back to them.

Depending on how old it is, all they may do is repair or replace the faulty part. So sending the item back without protection may mean you might possibly get a damaged / scratched item back.

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8347154

Depending on how old it is, all they may do is repair or replace the … Depending on how old it is, all they may do is repair or replace the faulty part. So sending the item back without protection may mean you might possibly get a damaged / scratched item back.

They've said they cant repair it so they're just going to refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones58
    2. Full car respray11
    3. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions