How To Play The Google Valentine's Day Doodle Game For 2017

deleted1546665
Valentine's Day is on Tuesday, and just like they celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and your birthday (how do they know??) Google will be marking the festivities with a doodle. It's always fun to go onto Google and see how they transform their logo, but this year, the Google Valentine's Day Doodle for 2017 is a little different — it's a game. Google is really stepping up its game this Valentine's Day (pun intended), and you might be wondering how to play the Google Valentine's Day game. Never fear, I am here to help you out. I say this as someone who is terrible at computer games, so if I can play this game with moderate success, anyone can.

This year's Google Valentine's Day game is four levels and centers around the pangolin, the cutest mammal you've probably never heard of until now. Pangolins are interesting for a few reasons: one, they're the only scaled mammal; two, they are primarily solitary creatures and only meet to commune with their mates during the mating season (which sounds like the ideal scenario, to be honest); and three, they're the most poached/trafficked animal in the world. Google teamed up with the World Wildlife Fund to bring awareness about the pangolin, so this game isn't just fun — it's for a good cause. What's more, you can donate directly to the WWF through the link in the game.

google.co.uk/amp…amp

5 Comments

I think you missed something buddy

Ya... That was a really BIG help !
Thaaaaanks.

chezybezy

I think you missed something buddy

Like a life?

With a name which includes Reef and Vodka, I don't think anyone should be overly concerned about this.

deleted1546665

Pacman and 786 two different directions
Watch out
Edited by: "reefvodka6" 14th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523389
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions