Groups

How to post a review on hukd?

Hi can anyone tell me how to post a review on hukd , I want to place a review for bespoke offers and the hassle I have had trying to get a refund for some money taken but no voucher?

8 Comments

supermod

Hi we don't currently have a review system in place for merchants but I've moved this from ASK to MISC and member can contribute to a discussion on the retailer

HUKD isn't a review site, although many people do post one off problems which they have had with certain companies on here.

But that aside, ask yourself this: Would you take time out of your day to post a positive review if you received exceptional service?

vote with your pounds, and don't use them again. also, you may want to write to Martin at Money Saving Expert. he's more interested in this type of thing than HUKD staff.

ps, if you have been charged for something not received, your bank where you hold your debit card or credit card will happily step in. don't waste time on their customer service.
    Edited by: "espirit77" 31st Dec 2015

RossD89

HUKD isn't a review site, although many people do post one off problems … HUKD isn't a review site, although many people do post one off problems which they have had with certain companies on here.But that aside, ask yourself this: Would you take time out of your day to post a positive review if you received exceptional service?

I do via twitter. If ive been give a good service then I go on twitter, find the relevant hashtag and mention the person by name copying the company twitter handle.

EN1GMA

I do via twitter. If ive been give a good service then I go on twitter, … I do via twitter. If ive been give a good service then I go on twitter, find the relevant hashtag and mention the person by name copying the company twitter handle.

I regularly give positive feedback or negative feedback on Tripadvisor

davewave

which reminds me, i need to leave a negative review for a restaurant i went to...

davewave

why bother, it's so subjective.

espirit77

why bother, it's so subjective.

Why did you write anything its all so pointless...

http://wideaperture.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/riker.gif

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29116
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…11
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767403

See more discussions