how to put a itune ringtone on a iphone 4?

12 replies
Found 12th Nov 2010
im tryin to put a itune song as a ringtone but its not giving me options to do it, does anyone knw how to? thnks

12 Comments

You have to convert the tune in ITUNES first.
Youtube it it is really quite easy.
I have also heard that "there is an app for that" but not sure what its called

I usually use this method - Link
Edited by: "livingthelife07" 12th Nov 2010

Or just search cydia for 'ringtone' if you're jailbroken, there's lots of apps to do it without using iTunes (I.e. Directly on phone)

use the ringtone designer app you do it on the phone

itunes.apple.com/us/…t=8

Edited by: "souljacker" 12th Nov 2010

Original Poster

thanks for advice everyone only just ad it so im totally hopeless with it ha

itunes 10.1 is out so 4.2 shouldnt be far off now ,of topic soz

Original Poster

u know where it says to convert to aac it dont give me that option

You'd think with such an expensive phone it would be alot easier to do than faffing around converting on itunes.

[/quote]

aunty jane

You'd think with such an expensive phone it would be alot easier to do … You'd think with such an expensive phone it would be alot easier to do than faffing around converting on itunes.

it is:

souljacker

use the ringtone designer app you do it on the … use the ringtone designer app you do it on the phonehttp://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtone-designer-create-unlimited/id382373458?mt=8

Edited by: "souljacker" 12th Nov 2010

lol why do you have to get an app?

cant you just click options on an mp3 and go "set file to ringtone" how it works for most phones...

Banned

numptyj

lol why do you have to get an app?cant you just click options on an mp3 … lol why do you have to get an app?cant you just click options on an mp3 and go "set file to ringtone" how it works for most phones...

Not on an iphone you can't. It's special. For special people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75863
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions