Groups

How to put a small video clip into post ?

Does anyone know how to do this ?
    Not the linky the actual video clip & what format etc .. ......

21 Comments

Are you talking about embedding a video in your post?
    It is possible with VB code but I think it has been disabled in this forum.
    So it isn't possible to do on HUKD unfortunately.

If you have photobucket, stick it in there. Paste the code from there to here and it will show up as a picture, but with film lines aorund it.

Like so!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/Chicken%20House/th_17032008022.jpg

Thats about as far as you will get tho...

Original Poster

Thanks ... I saw a couple of videos on here the other day about 2" square that ran for about 30 secs ? ..
    For the life of me can't remember what threads they were on .. Have searched but cant find them to ask the postee's ! Back to Googleeeeeeeee

I HATE CHICKENS THERE ORGANIZED:w00t:
    HERE'S BIRDYBOYUKhttp://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/th_MeAvatar.gif

Does this work?

[youtube]oMLCrzy9TEs[/youtube]

Nope lol

snowtiger;1958363

Thanks ... I saw a couple of videos on here the other day about 2" square … Thanks ... I saw a couple of videos on here the other day about 2" square that ran for about 30 secs ? .. For the life of me can't remember what threads they were on .. Have searched but cant find them to ask the postee's ! Back to Googleeeeeeeee

Were they animated gifs? No sound but moving image?

To post video's I always use a padded envelope, stops them getting damaged

Original Poster

raptorcigs;1958370

I HATE CHICKENS THERE ORGANIZED:w00t:HERE'S BIRDYBOYUK[/IMG]

Afternoon Raptor ..... Do you know ?
    What eggzactly is wrong with being organised ? I have all my towels in colour order ! (not)

raptorcigs;1958370

I HATE CHICKENS THERE ORGANIZED:w00t:HERE'S BIRDYBOYUK

lol, a little experiment I tried...

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1958387

Were they animated gifs? No sound but moving image?

No they were movies (like you'd see on youtube) don't know if they had sound as I keep my vol down ..

snowtiger;1958405

Afternoon Raptor ..... Do you know ?What eggzactly is wrong with being … Afternoon Raptor ..... Do you know ?What eggzactly is wrong with being organised ? I have all my towels in colour order ! (not)

ARE YOU A CHICKEN?

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1958412

lol, a little experiment I tried...

yeyyyyyyy birdyboyuk .... that's it !! how did you do that ??

ctuk;1958390

lol!!!! I was having this train of thought originally from the title!!!! :-D

Original Poster

ctuk;1958390

very good ... just fell in

snowtiger;1958422

yeyyyyyyy birdyboyuk .... that's it !! how did you do that ??:)

Its a GIF file (Graphics Interchange Format) - not video....

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1958443

Its a GIF file (Graphics Interchange Format) - not video....

Thanks birdieboy ... do you know if I can change a flash video format into a GIF file ?

Possibly snow - TBH I have no idea! Best to search Google, perhaps search 'flash to gif' or summit... :?

Sorry I can't be of more help!

birdyboyuk;1958335

If you have photobucket, stick it in there. Paste the code from there to … If you have photobucket, stick it in there. Paste the code from there to here and it will show up as a picture, but with film lines aorund it.Like so!

Those birds look really healthy and happy birdy, you're doing a grand job ! :thumbsup:
    How many eggs per day now ??

hottoshop;1958695

Those birds look really healthy and happy birdy, you're doing a grand job … Those birds look really healthy and happy birdy, you're doing a grand job ! :thumbsup:How many eggs per day now ??

Thanks! That video was from about 3 weeks ago now...I will have to do another!

We are now getting 5 eggs per day!....contemplating wether to cook the 3 that aren't laying :?

Only joking!! :w00t: :lol:

birdyboyuk;1958709

Thanks! That video was from about 3 weeks ago now...I will have to do … Thanks! That video was from about 3 weeks ago now...I will have to do another!We are now getting 5 eggs per day!....contemplating wether to cook the 3 that aren't laying :?Only joking!! :w00t: :lol:

lol Don't be cooking them Birdy, they're probably "egging" the others on !!

5 a day's good ! Are you selling the excess or managing to use them all ? Free range eggs like that have got to be worth at least 75 for 6 ?? Local restaurant ??
    Might pay for some of the feed !!

Keep up the good work mate, respected and admired !! :thumbsup:

you can change any video into a gif file. ANY! just takes more time with a bigger film and varying qualities. look up in google: movie to gif converter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions