How to put an end to JFK conspiracy theories?

Found 27th Oct 2017
Promising to release ALL but then decided to withhold some.
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
OP, answer, delete this thread?
didn't he shoot himself from the grassy knoll or was that just in red dwarf?
All just a distraction by Trump.
If the government were in any way involved they will never release that information, as it would then mean that every US President since JFK was aware of it (I assume they have all had access to the files during their time in the white house).
32323135-hTWbW.jpg
The truth is the truth according to those who tell it.
splender2 h, 57 m ago

OP, answer, delete this thread?

You don't believe in conspiracy theories?
Lee Harvey Oswald shot him, its been known since it happend.

Noting will stop conspiracy theories because conspiracies aren't about the truth. Conspiracies are about nut jobs, being nut jobs and getting together with other nut jobs.
You can make 'decent' living from being a nut job.
iDealYou2 h, 14 m ago

You don't believe in conspiracy theories?

You delete this thread, then you fulfil your thread-title' question here for this thread.
TPTB will never reveal the truth behind these matters, after all they orchestrate it and feed us lies and the partial truth to confuse the hell out of us.
He dead. So who cares now. Just history.
dorey6923 m ago

He dead. So who cares now. Just history.

Or is he...?
fivegoldstars9 m ago

Or is he...?

Exactly. Althiugh 100 years old, he is reported to be happily living with Eva Braun and an unnamed companion in sheltered accommodation in Berlin.
Recent documentary was pretty convincing. The secret service were out on the **** the night before and as a result the fellow in the car behind (or maybe it was all of them) wasn't one of the usual lot and when he heard Oswald firing he reached down and picked up a rifle (which he wasn't used to handling) but dropped it, and as he tried to catch it he fired it. The trajectory of the shot which hit JFK's head was shown to be in line with the car behind, and I think you can see the guy fumbling about behind.

At the autopsy there were secret service or fbi agents there and people had film confiscated. I never did understand the point of that previously but in the context of them covering up their agents' involvement and removing evidence that may link the caliber of the bullet to that of any agency weapon, it does make sense.
Edited by moderator: "potty mouth" 28th Oct 2017
I'm more interested in how 1st viscount Rothermere managed to slip through the net in the 1930s allowed to fill his newspaper with pro facism\ pro Hitler and anti Jewish articles.

Of course he wasn't the only one, other papers praised the black shirts, but most other publications have changed in the many years since those dark days, but the same tactics of anti freedoms and rights, the same derogatory insulting and blaming of particular demographics of society, the same bigotry still exists in the daily fail.
You can't. There are people in America who troll parents of the kids killed at Sandy Hook because they believe it was a fake massacre designed to restrict their access to guns.......
bryanhaines39921 h, 24 m ago

Recent documentary was pretty convincing. The secret service were out on …Recent documentary was pretty convincing. The secret service were out on the **** the night before and as a result the fellow in the car behind (or maybe it was all of them) wasn't one of the usual lot and when he heard Oswald firing he reached down and picked up a rifle (which he wasn't used to handling) but dropped it, and as he tried to catch it he fired it. The trajectory of the shot which hit JFK's head was shown to be in line with the car behind, and I think you can see the guy fumbling about behind.At the autopsy there were secret service or fbi agents there and people had film confiscated. I never did understand the point of that previously but in the context of them covering up their agents' involvement and removing evidence that may link the caliber of the bullet to that of any agency weapon, it does make sense.

A discussion/interview hosted by Brian Lamb in 2010 with former Secret Service agents, Clint Hill & Gerald Blaine, that mentions the "agent fumble" being dismissed (as the third shot was fired before that agent, George Hickey, stood up)...

Watch from around the 40 minute-mark onwards...

(Mr Hill was present in the group of agents within the security detail in Dallas at the time of the assassination. He was the agent that mounted the rear of the Presidential vehicle to push Mrs Kennedy back into her seat. Mr Blaine was not, but was part of the entire team assigned to the President, Mrs Kennedy, & their children).
Edited by: "fanpages" 28th Oct 2017
fanpages2 h, 55 m ago

A discussion/interview hosted by Brian Lamb in 2010 with former Secret …A discussion/interview hosted by Brian Lamb in 2010 with former Secret Service agents, Clint Hill & Gerald Blaine, that mentions the "agent fumble" being dismissed (as the third shot was fired before that agent, George Hickey, stood up)...Watch from around the 40 minute-mark onwards...[Video] (Mr Hill was in present in the group of agents within the security detail in Dallas at the time of the assassination. Mr Blaine was not, but was part of the entire team assigned to the President, Mrs Kennedy, & their children).

So Gary Mack (sp?) happened to dig out a film that showed the 3rd shot was fired before he stood up, yet no film is shown. It's a few years since I saw that documentary, and I can barely remember what I did yesterday, so I don't know if that's consistent with what was shown or not. Perhaps that explains why I've never heard such claims again though.
bryanhaines3994 m ago

So Gary Mack (sp?) happened to dig out a film that showed the 3rd shot was …So Gary Mack (sp?) happened to dig out a film that showed the 3rd shot was fired before he stood up, yet no film is shown. It's a few years since I saw that documentary, and I can barely remember what I did yesterday, so I don't know if that's consistent with what was shown or not. Perhaps that explains why I've never heard such claims again though.

Sorry, I'm confused. The "Recent documentary" you stated above; is that the one you saw a few years ago?
fanpages8 m ago

Sorry, I'm confused. The "Recent documentary" you stated above; is that …Sorry, I'm confused. The "Recent documentary" you stated above; is that the one you saw a few years ago?

Yes, 1 or 2 years is recent in my outlook. What difference does it make?
Armadillo.
fanpages14 h, 30 m ago

It helps me locate the documentary in order to watch so I can discuss the …It helps me locate the documentary in order to watch so I can discuss the content with you.For example, could it be this one?..."Nothing but the Truth about JFK's Assassination - The Truth Revealed"Mystery and Conspiracy Revealed Published on 27 Nov 2015

Hmm had a quick scan through it, and some others, and don't recall. The bit that sticks in my mind was the bit about the agents and I don't recall diagrams of the grassy knoll with lines pointing to people, and the narration didn't sound familiar. I think it was channel 5, possibly 4.
bryanhaines3991 h, 8 m ago

Hmm had a quick scan through it, and some others, and don't recall. The …Hmm had a quick scan through it, and some others, and don't recall. The bit that sticks in my mind was the bit about the agents and I don't recall diagrams of the grassy knoll with lines pointing to people, and the narration didn't sound familiar. I think it was channel 5, possibly 4.

The "Nothing but the Truth about JFK's Assassination - The Truth Revealed" video does mention the Secret Service agents drinking the night before the fateful date.
That looks quite old and a few minutes in they're focusing on mysterious agents telling a young soldier to move from the picket fence. Not what I recall.

I'm watching
at the moment and it immediately feels like what I may have watched; modern, with new "experts" examining the evidence. I'll keep watching it.

(Edit: nice job HUKD app, remove the link text and put 2 URLs, with one randomly going at the start of the post.)
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 29th Oct 2017
Having watched it again, any claims by Hill that the theory was disproven with a mythical film is here-say at best. The people reviewing the evidence appear to have done a far more thorough job than the Warren Coverup Commission did.

Some key things:

Oswald's bullets bigger than entry wound
Trajectory of head shot
After finding the entry wound was misplaced, real trajectory of head shot
Safe to safe Oswald didn't taken the head shot

AR15 removed from service immediately after
In 1995 ARRB subpoena all records from all agencies involved, secret service destroyed their records a week earlier
Multiple witnesses indicating a shot at ground level
Multiple witnesses saw Hickey standing with AR15 in hand
Autopsy shenanigans

Yep, having watched it again I'm convinced George Hickey shot JFK in the head and the secret service covered it up. Additionally the Warren Commission most likely willfully avoided interviewing key witnesses as part of a cover that suggests that the SS involvement was known further up the line.
bryanhaines39921 m ago

Having watched it again, any claims by Hill that the theory was disproven …Having watched it again, any claims by Hill that the theory was disproven with a mythical film is here-say at best. The people reviewing the evidence appear to have done a far more thorough job than the Warren Coverup Commission did.Some key things:Oswald's bullets bigger than entry wound Trajectory of head shotAfter finding the entry wound was misplaced, real trajectory of head shotSafe to safe Oswald didn't taken the head shotAR15 removed from service immediately afterIn 1995 ARRB subpoena all records from all agencies involved, secret service destroyed their records a week earlierMultiple witnesses indicating a shot at ground levelMultiple witnesses saw Hickey standing with AR15 in handAutopsy shenanigansYep, having watched it again I'm convinced George Hickey shot JFK in the head and the secret service covered it up. Additionally the Warren Commission most likely willfully avoided interviewing key witnesses as part of a cover that suggests that the SS involvement was known further up the line.

Even if Agent Hickey took a shot (at the President, or anywhere else, by accident, or with intent), where did the first shot come from? The sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, from behind a fence on the grassy knoll, or elsewhere?

32332498-r38d4.jpg
fanpages5 h, 58 m ago

Even if Agent Hickey took a shot (at the President, or anywhere else, by …Even if Agent Hickey took a shot (at the President, or anywhere else, by accident, or with intent), where did the first shot come from? The sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, from behind a fence on the grassy knoll, or elsewhere?[Image]

I think everyone agrees that Lee Harvey Oswald did indeed fire 2 or 3 shots. The grassy knoll and overpass theories seem to be bogus. Oswald fired 6.5mm round which couldn't have done the damage and is too big to fit the entry wound. The AR15 used by the Secret Service fires 5.56mm round which fits the entry wound and the damage. Seems plausible to me.

I've no idea what the meme is supposed to mean.
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 29th Oct 2017
bryanhaines39922 m ago

I think everyone agrees that Lee Harvey Oswald did indeed fire 2 or 3 …I think everyone agrees that Lee Harvey Oswald did indeed fire 2 or 3 shots...

Oswald didn't.
fanpages1 h, 11 m ago

Oswald didn't.

Not you don't think but just emphatically he didn't? I wasn't aware there was even such a theory.
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 30th Oct 2017
Additional documents were released last Friday (3 November 2017):

[ archives.gov/res…ase ]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions